Chloé S/S 2010 : Raquel Zimmerman & Malgosia Bela by Mario Sorrenti

well i prefer her over magda,anja or some of the other bores :P

its more like old style chloe to me. i like it.

Not a fan of Raquel. I think it's quite simple and nice but on the other hand also very boring

Even though its not that exciting, i love it Raquel looks gorgeous in this shot,:heart: it has a very late 70s early 80s clean feel that i love and that bag is so beautiful.:flower:

Very happy for Raquel but man this is boring. Very Tods with Julia Stegner imo -_-

^ That was the worst Chloé campaign is years IMO :ninja:
Haha well, to each their own :D I just think that Chloé is much more than just... a stiff and boring brand like it is portrayed in this particular pic.

The ad is just as boring as Hannah MacGibbon's design aesthetic :innocent:

Anyway, with Phoebe Philo back in the industry, will anyone care about Chloe?

Fabulous!!!
I hope Anja will deliver as well. It would be great to see both girls doing Chloe again.

Thank you Dean for the scans.

Classic and rather raw. I like it, even though it's close to boring.

i love it, love raquel. much better than the last two seasons of overly photoshopped ads. there's a casual properness to this, love the equestrian feel.

Studio Chloé ad is a change for the brand... I don't dislike it, there is nothing exciting about this yet, but it's ok. Hope there's gonna be pics with Raquel and Anja, i like Chloé multigirls campaign.

not a bad shot of Raquel but oh god so boring, better than last season though

Raquel is looking gorgeous. This shot itself is a bit boring, but I'm hoping the other shots will make it up for this one. Like it so far!

just curious to know what exactly everyone means when they say "boring"? surely we all use words differently but with it's ubiquitous use, it losing it's meaning.

Is "boring" another way to say too "refined, stylized, tame, put together"? What needs to be done so it isn't boring? I think an ad has to be very unsatisfiable to be actually called "boring". Maybe you aren't looking at it enough? I've just been seeing this word way too much today without explanation.:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple and clean, which gives you the space to appreciate a sense of texture in the leather and the stitching, and the shirt and her hair - and Raquel looks well, thank God she's not another Chloe model with her face photoshopped to a plastic mask.

I thought Anja got Chloe this season.:huh: Very vintageish, I like.^_^

Not too sure if I like it ... but thanks for scanning it for us Northern Star!

Haha well, to each their own :D I just think that Chloé is much more than just... a stiff and boring brand like it is portrayed in this particular pic.

But that was under a different designer. Paulo definitely had a vision and direction for the brand which was far from stiff and boring. Imo under Hannah's vision for the brand thus far it is just that - stiff and boring.

But I do like the ad, it's simple but simple does not equate to boring in this case (to me at least). Raquel looks magnificent :heart: and the ad has an even vintage feel to it.

And just to repeat what Mchunu said better than I can:
Is "boring" another way to say too "refined, stylized, tame, put together"? What needs to be done so it isn't boring? I think an ad has to be very unsatisfiable to be actually called "boring". Maybe you aren't looking at it enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->