Chloe S/S 10 Paris

oh wow! Chloe is werkng it this season :D Flashbang, I already reported my post, the mods will probably delete mine soon :lol:

Awww super feminine and so bright. Some pieces look kinda too heavy for spring, like that poncho.

Some of it is good, some of it is classic McGibbon (cheap and corny looking, that is)

Now, Hannah, how did you know that I needed a cool wedding dress?
Love it so far, puhlease don't let me down!

The white ruffled dress is so beautiful, but like Stella McCartney, it is so Lanvin. So many people seem to be inspired by Alber Elbaz's ruffles!

uySHC.jpg
7T2A6.jpg

e5GWB.jpg
2QQSe.jpg

yahoo news

the full collection is up on catwalking if someone wants to post it

i really don't care for chloe anymore, there's nothing interesting going on there.. the white pieces are nice though

that photos of sasha is unflattering, especially from the waist down, not sure if it s the angle, but the proportions are off.
colours are also a tad too sober.
most of the clothes look rather shapeless, feminine yes but not a strong effort.
does anyone know how is chloe selling since mcgibbon took over?

that photos of sasha is unflattering, especially from the waist down, not sure if it s the angle, but the proportions are off.
colours are also a tad too sober.
most of the clothes look rather shapeless, feminine yes but not a strong effort.
does anyone know how is chloe selling since mcgibbon took over?

i heard that the 1st season after hannah took over the sales went down like 40% or something compared paolo melim andersson's last collection, which was also why inez&vinoodh didn't do the campaign anymore.. as there was no money left in chloe's budget to be able to afford them.. don't know how the sales are now, a little bit better probably.

this is pretty good , but that denim outfit is sooo bad loool ,hahaha

Some of the fabrics look a bit heavy for spring, but then there are those very delicate pearl-colored translucent dresses. It's a nice balance. I'd like to see the whole collection.

Enough ponchos and capes already, but the girl in me finds the notsalgic white dresses appealing.^_^ It doesn't make it a directional collection though, and not enough everyday pieces far as I can see.

someone post the pix from catwalking please

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->