Christian Dior F/W 04.05 Paris

TRASH TRASH AND MORE TRASH :sick: :sick: :sick: (sorry but it is so!)

*is he EVER gonna stop this TRANSSEXUAL LOOK of the models (make up)??

*does he think CREEPERS are cool? maybe, but not with THESE outfits!! :yuk:

*has he moved on from the hoo*er look to the tramp look?? :ninja:

*WTF is he on??????? :doh:

this is just plain VILE and VULGAR and SAD :yuk: :sick: :cry:

CHANEL GIRL, can you tell us what the music was like please?
tnx :innocent:

i feel you dear leyla :wink:

btw. weird as it may seem, Chanel Girl was certainly NOT at this Dior show ...

Tell me how Mr. Galliano's pair is different to this pair I can pick up for £50:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 4:38 pm
i feel you dear leyla :wink:

btw. weird as it may seem, Chanel Girl was certainly NOT at this Dior show ...
i'm sure chanel-girl was not at the show...but maybe she can use her VERY VIVID IMAGINATION to tell us what the music was like... B)

Oh, dear..

I miss the classic Dior, because this is just too much to bear.

:cry:

Well i lvoe teddy boys :heart: and 50's fashion and creepers, but this is done in the most attrocious wayn possibile :wacko: :shock: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 10:33 pm
*has he moved on from the hoo*er look to the tramp look?? :ninja:
Well, you know... Fashion is all about evolution and revolution. :innocent:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Mar 4th, 2004 - 12:41 am
Tell me how Mr. Galliano's pair is different to this pair I can pick up for £50:
very good point your highness, lets raid Dr Martin's stock, starting right NOW :lol:

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 4:41 pm
galliano's are uglier... :unsure:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 3:48 pm
refreshing Alejandro's memory :heart:

Oohh Lena :o ...Believe me, in a few years from now, things are going to change :lol:

oh my, and to think i was waiting for this? :cry: :sick:

those shoes! what happened to the nice stilletos & platforms of spring?!?!?! :angry:

Originally posted by faust+Mar 3rd, 2004 - 4:27 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faust @ Mar 3rd, 2004 - 4:27 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 4:11 pm
well...i'm not disappointed at all...his show gave me everything i've come to expect from galliano... :sick: :sick: :sick: ...

hey faust...don't those russian mafia chicks dig this sort of trash?! :lol:
i'm not suggesting that you would have any personal knowledge of this, but didn't a lot of those women start buying up a lot of the glitzy sort of trashy stuff that galliano has been dishing up for the past few years...hmmm, maybe that's why you left?? :lol

i kid, i kid.... :P :flower:

i loved creepers in the late 70's/early 80's on ska bands...
one step beyond.... :innocent:
lol, yea, you're right. They still do. And you don't have to go to Moscow, just visit Brighton Beach, brrrr.

You know what it is - taste like many other things in life is a saturation process/learning curve. Imagine a starving person on a deserted island gets picked up by a luxury ship. He is served an amazing dinner with numerous choices; so he first starts tearing away at everything in sight, until he gets saturated, then after he's full he starts looking for finer pieces. Some days later he finally realizes that there will ALWAYS be food on the table, so he stops filling himself with garbage and starts eating well balanced nutritional meals :P

Didn't mean to take this off-topic, sorry! [/b][/quote]
mmm...you're making me hungry...i'll take an order of dries with some demeulemeester on the side... :P

lol I think the collection is entertaining, I'm sure the show would have been fun to watch :rolleyes: :blush:

I LOVE THE CREEPER SHOES

but there's something off about the proportions, makes models look short. might have been some nice ideas but done poorly..

dior has made some great dresses for red carpet but the runway is just soso.

who would spend the money to wear ANY of that stuff! it's unflattering and completely boring.... the shoes are hideous! it looks like something i would try to kill with rat poison

:sick: this stuff is scary......

it's like they got some caveman to design for them

down with galliano
viva la revolucion!!!!!

I think some pieces are quite stunning....just who would wear them?! :unsure:
the shoes are horrible....

:o please tell me this was a joke!!!!!! :yuk:
the worst collection ive EVER seen :sick: :angry: :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members