Christian Dior F/W 09.10 Paris

Sexy and sensual; a pretty phenomenal collection, given how everything was either too dry or 80s this season. If people do want to spend money this year, they should spend on these gowns, because they do deserve money and love.

That said, I HATE those two paisley dresses that came down in the middle of the show with a great great passion. They are simply cheap, ugly, and do not belong this show, or the opulent Dior universe of that matter.

I like the hairpin helmets, they're awesome ^_^ I'll have to agree with Dior_couture1245 and Mr-Dale on the colour palette; the more consistent blue-purple-black-grey palette of colour allowed me to focus more on the clothing and detail itself, when the colours became more frivolous, even looking just at pictures, my eyes had to adapt to the colour before looking in finer detail, if you were super lucky enough to be at the show, you wouldn't have had time to adjust, you'd just have to take in what you see on first look.. if that makes any sense at all.

Dior is amazing. While i sometimes don't agree with all the designs and craziness it's still purely fabulous.

God, remember the time when we didn't have the sites like nowfashion etc and all the "first look" pictures were taken from the sites like daylife, yahoo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->