Concealer

My favourite concealer is MAC prolongwear. It stays put ( i couldnt wash it off my Tshirt ), its liquidy but it doesnt enhance your wrinkles which i generally experience almast always and it covers perfectly. Only downside is a pump, with one pump you get 10 times more product than you need.

I used Touche Eclait but it did not cover up my circles enough-it looked nice on the face and didn't settle, but it was too thin. I tried Giorgio Armani, which had good coverage but I found didn't last long enough. I also tried Collection 2000, but it was too drying for my undereye area-I'm keeping it to cover blemishes though as it lasts all day.

I just got the Chanel one to try so hopefully I've found the one!

What would be a good concealer to cover up redness around the nose?

Has anyone tried Revlon's photo ready concealer? I've been wanting to try a cream-based concealer. I'm getting a little bit bored with my current L'Oreal liquid concealer, which is alright, but it's nothing amazing.

I'm really liking the radiant creamy concealer by Nars atm, it lasts all day long and my undereye looks refreshed and just radiant. I chose a lighter shade (Vanilla) and it does a bit of "lifting" effect that looks gorge, but first I apply an orange-toned eye base by Laura Mercier because I have such bad dark circles :(

%7B8451537D-B5BD-4C8A-ABB1-14AC139C1097%7D_radiant-Creamy-Concealer_500px.jpg

sephora.com
%7B6A03A72C-C59C-4CA6-8032-A7E362F41FCC%7D_eye-basics_s1098862_500px.jpg

sephora.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->