Concealer

:oI think that's what I'm doing wrong - using the wrong shade. This woman in the shop told me I should take the one in porcelain (the lightest I think), maybe it should be a little bit darker?:unsure:

^Definitely do that! Some people believe that the skin under the eyes should be lighter than the rest of your face, which I think looks utterly stupid. Bobbi Brown herself says that the skin under the eyes should be lighter than the rest of the face, but I have to disagree. It just gives you the reverse Panda look.

I just bought Mac's select cover-up because I was looking for a concealer to hide my blemishes. I have an under-eye concealer but that one's so light and sheer it does nothing for blemishes on the rest of my face. So I wanted something with better coverage. Has anyone experiences with this concealer? I probably should have asked this before I got it :P.
The MUA gave me an NW20 :unsure:. I can't believe it's an NW20 because I have such pale skin! But in the store that seemed the right colour... I really hope it's not too dark, still have to test it at home.

i'm looking for a new concealer... has anyone tred Benefit erase paste? is it good? :unsure:

i'm looking for a new concealer... has anyone tred Benefit erase paste? is it good? :unsure:

KamenKutak,
at the moment I am using, Chanel Estompe Éclat concealer and am quite happy with it. It doesn't fade away too quickly and the coverage is very good.

thank you eu-pt :smile: i bought "Bobbi Brown concealer kit" a few days ago... i'm pretty happy with it :smile:

No problem KamenKutak. I'll have to try Bobbi Brown's kit next time.

about bb - can anyone say more about regular concealer? I wonder if it is that good and worth - i say many pros having it and many tutorial girls on you tube ( like pix2woo :(unsure:

I have Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer and it works well. I would like to try Benefit's erase paste as well. :smile:

about bb - can anyone say more about regular concealer? I wonder if it is that good and worth - i say many pros having it and many tutorial girls on you tube ( like pix2woo :(unsure:

you mean the bobbi brown creamy concealer, right? Ida posted a little tutorial on the previous page using this concealer. it's a nice stuff, but don't make the same mistake that I did - choosing the wrong shade.

you mean the bobbi brown creamy concealer, right? Ida posted a little tutorial on the previous page using this concealer. it's a nice stuff, but don't make the same mistake that I did - choosing the wrong shade.

thank you for all the info:flower: so i will search this tread for a tutorial

I have it and I think it works very well with me....my trick is to always use powder on top of my concealer-light powder to even out all of the tones.

My favorite concealer, after years of trying to find the perfect one, is MAC Select Moisture Cover. It covers completely.

It comes in a tube with a "doe-foot" applicator, just like their Lipglass.

I've cried while wearing it, and I was even Baptized while wearing it, and it never faded or came off. I was amazed.

You can remove it easily with any makeup remover.

thank you eu-pt :smile: i bought "Bobbi Brown concealer kit" a few days ago... i'm pretty happy with it :smile:

I've been using Bobbi Brown's concealer for over a year now! I have to say it is the BEST concealer I've tried. Much better then Too-Faced and Smashbox's concealers. Bobbi Brown's is the only concealer then can cover the blue under my eyes and I love the finished look it gives, very fresh-faced. Anyway I will stop endorsing for free now :lol:

I've been using Bobbi Brown's concealer for over a year now! I have to say it is the BEST concealer I've tried. Much better then Too-Faced and Smashbox's concealers. Bobbi Brown's is the only concealer then can cover the blue under my eyes and I love the finished look it gives, very fresh-faced. Anyway I will stop endorsing for free now :lol:
well it worked..I want to try it out now:innocent::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->