Daily Exercise #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSoCalledPrep

Reaction score
chanel_girl has What are you wearing today? and I have this. :wink: Post what you did today, in depth or in summary, whatever..

I'll start out.

Lazy day. Did a sort of interval training with 15 min treadmill, 10 abs, 15 cycling, 15 abs, 15 treadmill, more abs, then legwork. Time: 1 hr 45 min.

Oh, and cheerleading.

good idea socalledprep :flower:

today is my day off and I'm winding down from a heavy week, so I'll say what I did yesterday.

spent 15 minutes doing yoga and general warming up before two hours training at the ice rink in the morning, and in the evening I spent about 30 minutes doing yoga and warming up before skating for about 30 minutes.

^_^

Well today was a day off for me too but I did walk all over the mall! That's pretty good exercise! :lol:

Today is Sunday (my day off from everything) so I did nothing and slept in, lol. But yesterday I did a lap of the coastal circuit down in Scarborough, which took me half an hour. On weekdays I do two laps, which takes me up to an hour a day.

Same for me Belowen...!! I walked around Cronulla... and shopped! That was my exercise, but yesterday I jogged around the oval up the road four times and did some Pilates and then some ab work... Thats my ususal daily routine now

I went to the gym this morning for an hour - yesterday i had work, no exercise yesterday hehe apart from going up and down those freaking steps about 400 times...so i guess thats not so bad hehe :P

Today I did nothing. :ninja: But tomorrow I will .. maybe .. :P

I do my nightly ab workout... crunches and leg lift thingers... Yea.. dunno the specific name for those things.. but damn they hurt.

Because of my broken collarbone I can't go jogging anymore (well not that I ever did before) so today my mom, my dog and I power walked around our neighborhood for an hour.

bench pressing weights in my gym, some stretching and some soccer in my garden

10 minutes of yoga and warmups
1 hr 45 min of skating
5 min warm down

I swim every morning from 6 to 8 am because I have to (hernia rehab).

Every other day, I make a 60 minute long playlist and I just dance very hard to it until it ends. I make the first and last songs slower and relaxing and do yoga exercises during those, and then all the songs in between are very high energy. So I just did that. :smile:

Originally posted by brie@Sep 7 2004, 06:14 PM
Every other day, I make a 60 minute long playlist and I just dance very hard to it until it ends. I make the first and last songs slower and relaxing and do yoga exercises during those, and then all the songs in between are very high energy. So I just did that. :smile:
[snapback]358641[/snapback]​

I do that sometimes... it's so much fuuun!! :blush:

Today I took my school aquatics class, which amounted to about 20 minutes of exercise. Then I did aerobics in my living room, about 40 minutes. Then some leg lifts while my mom asked me Biology questions for the test... that was like 5,10 minutes.

walked loads around the college campus (first day).
2 mile walk to bookstore and back with my mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->