Daily Exercise #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 hour of yoga
1 hour of drumming (it's kinda like exercise in a way...but more noisy :P )
100 sit ups (cause i'm too lazy and get bored after about 90 of them)

Tennis for 1 hr 15 minutes in the morning

At the gym:
20 minutes elliptical machine
35 minutes treadmill
Some *light* strength training

Then 30 minutes of tennis.

I usually run 4-6 miles per day. If I'm tired I walk the dogs about 3 miles. Sometimes I bike instead . . . about 10 miles. I want to start swimming but I don't like public pools or swimming in lakes, etc. I should get over my pool issue and just go for it.

nornor

today i danced around the living room... :mrgreen:

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 12 2004, 12:29 AM
[snapback]364162[/snapback]​

this is the best kind of excercise :woot:

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 12 2004, 12:29 PM
[snapback]364162[/snapback]​
Last week I danced till the bed almost broke. :brows: Think a clumsy goose with uncontrollable wings.

Today I made my way to the idiot box. God, I can't understand how SoCalled is so athletic. I haven't exercised in months... :lol:

I walk 4 miles every morning (unless something changes, then I try to walk at home), I'm doing crunches in the morning and evening and that's about it! But I've lost 5 lbs!

A few days ago, an hour of cardio and then I had to go home. I haven't been able to do anything because I'm sick and it's killing me.

i run for one mile one day, then work out at the gym the next day. 50 slow slow crunches for extra excersize before i go to bed. oh and of course not to forget lugging around my water bottle.

I usually do 30-40 mins of cardio 4-5 times a week,plus toning exercises. I'll try to do strength training sometime in the near future when I get enough guts too.

Walked around school.

35 minutes on the eliptical
30 minutes on this weird marchine but it was fun :ninja:

Would spending 10 minutes in the sauna count as excercise?
I SHOULD be doing crunches right not but we'll see :innocent:

well I only walked 3 miles today :cry: because well I didn't go to the track I just walked at home so it was hard because we have alot of hills on our road and then the sun came up and was in my eyes :doh:... B) (much better).. And today was kinda a pig out day.. I ate a slice of homemade apple pie and a small dish of maggie moo's amooreto ice cream.. But that's all the sweets for a while :yuk:

I've been on the soccer/cheerleading/homework/projects fast track and have had no time to do my thing. Today, I did. I was so happy!!

In the morning:
45 min High Impact aerobics
45 min Pilates
60 min weights (arms/chest)

Then I did 25 min abs in the afternoon and bounced around the living room to "Jump On It". :lol:

my problem is that I've lost my joy to do sports.It disappeared couple of years ago, I just noticed I was boring all the time doing any kind of a sport.since then, I've tried many times, but I find myself always so bored, and never going again, f.i to gym.I just get so bored, but I would love to find a new, sporty hobby, 'cos I wanna get more muscle and just get more firm.has someone gone through something like this?how can I find my joy for sports again?

I think you should do sport with friends for much fun! I like martial arts or dance -depends on mood. If you want muscles martial arts are better for you, but dance is also enjoyable. Forget gym! ^_^

Play sports with friends, its the best thing :flower:
Try sports that you've never tried before.

Rockclimbing? Kayaking? Kickboxing? Roller blading? Ice skating?Swimming? Yoga? Bikram (hot yoga)? Soccor? Riding (horses or bikes)? Walking? Jogging? Pilates?

Ummm...I'm running low. How about playing tag? :woot:

And of course, bring friends no matter what you choose. :flower:

"Get bored" is a common. So you have to create yourself being lively. I agree with Midori and AhhGucci, you should arrange your sport activities with your friends. I do brisk walk 2 times a week, which is really good for calories burning, cardiovascular, save your legs from varices, and tone your hip too. Once a week I join the jazz american dance. Good for exercise your memory.

:flower: Yoga also controls everything.

find the reason, the desire, need and you could verge on ability leading to a commitment, to enter back into the gym, its all bollox realy

Yesterday:

30 min intense uphill/downhill interval running (treadmill)
Weights (legs)
30 min elliptical machine
Weights (Arms/chest)
Abs

Total: 3 hr :ninja:

I've finally figured out how to turn my semi-six pack into a really cut one: the body builder approach. I've been using lots of weights and stuff in conjunction with advanced ab exercises and I'm really happy about the results :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->