Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^What?! Loonaka - I wanted to see Edie with pink hair!:D:D

I have to upload mine on my computer, then I'll post.....

Looking forward to that Klove ^_^

Have any of you seen the Bob Dylan film I'm Not there?
Michelle Williams plays "coco" who is basically Edie, and i saw it again yesterday and she is nothing like Edie except for wearing tights and a dress. The hair and makeup is all wrong and she comes off as such an angry depressed girl. She doesn't even speak or laugh remotely like Edie! Thank God for Sienna lol!

I wish someone would make a film about Edie and her life that all her fans would love!

^ Haha! You have to admit she did a fine job playing Edie! at least so far in films featuring actresses trying to portray her.

Never seen this one:

edieparty1rk8.jpg

myspace

Really nice photo!

I've noticed she wore that ring a lot.. It caught my attention in Poor Little Rich Girl. It looks really interesting I'd love to have one like that! :blush:

I think Edie does resemble Marilyn Monroe sometimes. They both make innocent and playful expressions.

I hate when people always feel the need to compare people..everyone is unique so why the H'ell bother?

^ Ah it's just for fun I suppose..

Some photos I like from facebook :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
^I don't like her take on Edie at all. The skirt is horrible and she looks so orange. I wonder why she even picked that top to wear in the first place. Sorry if I shound harsh and people like this girl, but the Edie print seems really out of context in that outfit.

^I don't like her take on Edie at all. The skirt is horrible and she looks so orange. I wonder why she even picked that top to wear in the first place. Sorry if I shound harsh and people like this girl, but the Edie print seems really out of context in that outfit.
I'm not saying that I love the outfit, but she doesn't have to dress up like Edie just for wearing a shirt with her face on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->