Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you're going to put the blame on Andy you'd have to put it on everyone Edie hung out with back then that didn't stop her from taking drugs. In the end it was Edie who chose to do drugs and Edie who made bad decisions. Edie still sent Andy a card when he got shot and said that he was very important to her so i don't think Edie was that resentful towards him. And Andy definitely didn't ruin Nico!
agree^_^
McClaire: thank you for liking it^^ It's mostly picture tho..I love posting pictures of Edie, she is my icon, she is beautiful both on the outside and the inside IMO :blush:

Wow....lots of discussion....

I think Edie LOVED:heart: her life. She chose to live the way she did. I think she and Andy both influenced each other, but he cannot be blamed for Edie (or Nico's) death. I think he ADORED them both.

EDIE40.jpg

photo courtesy of Nat Finklestein

^i agree! andy was fascinated by both of them.
and beautiful picture!:heart:

Yeah I think Andy adored them both..I mean he was weird, odd and sometimes a bit disturbing, but I don't think he was mean and evil..

I think Truman Capote put it best when he said if Andy could have been anyone in the world, he would have been EDIE!!

Well if you're going to put the blame on Andy you'd have to put it on everyone Edie hung out with back then that didn't stop her from taking drugs. In the end it was Edie who chose to do drugs and Edie who made bad decisions. Edie still sent Andy a card when he got shot and said that he was very important to her so i don't think Edie was that resentful towards him. And Andy definitely didn't ruin Nico!
Well I definitely disagree about Nico, but it's OK, my dear. I wont write out some rant like others. :wink:

hehehe that made me giggle!! It's true he was wasn't he? :P
Yeah..I think they made a great pair him and Edie, I mean she was very good with people..she wanted to be the center of attention all the time..and from what I've heard Andy was a shy around people he didn't know..also Edie knew she was pretty and Andy thought he was ugly..so they were a strange match :lol:

lol :wink:
Yeah I know, they definitely were a duo unlike any other, especially being strictly platonic.. You don't really come across such friends / partners in crime these days :lol:

Edie's got some qualities that are hard to describe..like her face, her smile..everything about her is just beautiful, out of this world, I think people that met her almost had to be fascinated by her.

^that's true! how people can't be fascinated by that smile? :heart:

Well I definitely disagree about Nico, but it's OK, my dear. I wont write out some rant like others. :wink:

Not to be completely off topic but if you're going to say anyone ruined Nico it would be Jim Morrison because he was her introduction to hard drugs. However, if it weren't for Jim Morrison there would be no solo Nico albums and if it weren't for Andy there would be no Velvet Underground and Nico. So i truly think that Andy helped people more than he hurt them and i don't think there's any point in stirring up the sediments.

yeah I know, Jen's got the same dimples, but Edie's face is much softer IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->