Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I shall 'arrêt' on the subject :X

It almost makes me laugh that we can't get access to Edie films! What is the point of creating art if it can't be shared with the world? The girl should be celebrated...should go on to inspire people, because she does, I'm not only speaking for myself. So I think your p[etition was a brilliant idea....I hope it works..and good question about how it is going.

^ Yes, well said.

Anyway, we should prob drop the subject now since it might get into the area of drug talk, which is a no no on this forum.

Can I ask, FairyX, how did your petition to get the Edie films released go? I never heard anything.

well, I haven´t really gotten around to do anything about it... though it´s fun when I remember it, several months between each time... and I see that people are still signing it. :smile:

there´s 770 signatures now, I don´t really know if that´s enough? maybe I should e-mail it to the Warhol foundation when it gets to 1000?

it's a lot of signatures already. but i think you should only send an e-mail when gets 1000 or more.
i don't remember where i saw it, but i read somewhere that to a petition come true its need 1000 signature or a little more.

Here's a small picture of Edie and John Cale from redferns. If anyone's a member they should post the larger version!

edie5-3.jpg

wow I've never seen that picture before..Thanks so much for posting Babydoll..I hope someone will post the lager version tho :D

stills from ciao manhttan

Does anyone have stills from ciao manhattan where edie has short hair? I know there are lots on here, but i've been browsing forever and haven't located them yet. thanks in advance!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm i wouldn't have any from ciao manhattan sorry .. but I am sure you can locate some if you google, because there are many I've come across on the Internet! :flower:

These are a few I thought might be new, if not they're still pretty!

n703150986_1991827_4160.jpg

n1413301305_30191475_3334.jpg

n1413301305_30191470_7556.jpg

n1413301305_30191471_7741.jpg

n1413301305_30191472_7985.jpg

n1413301305_30191473_8168.jpg

from facebook

Does anyone have stills from ciao manhattan where edie has short hair? I know there are lots on here, but i've been browsing forever and haven't located them yet. thanks in advance!!

Hi Cookiecake.....here are a few stills for you.
Ciao3.jpg

Ciao2.jpg

Ciao1.jpg

Ciao5.jpg

Ciao3-1.jpg

Ciao2-1.jpg

Ciao1-1.jpg

stills from Ciao Manhattan; courtesy of CC&I

Thank you guys so much for posting..I love Edie with short hair..I love the look with the blond and the silver

I just watched A Walk Into The Sea, and made two screens of Edie.

Also, in the bonus feature, they do a walk in West Village with Bob Heide, and they go to the building where Freddie Herko jumped out of a window and died.

Andy said that he wanted to see the exact spot where he had jumped.

Andy looked up, and then he looked down, and said: I wonder when Edie will commit suicide. I hope she lets us know wo we can film it.

Bob also says that Andy didn´t think much about death, that it was just another filmshot in a movie.

The first picture is Edie and Harold Stevenson, and the other is of Edie chewing gum.

Attachments

• edieharold.jpg
    edieharold.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 32
  • ediegum.jpg
    ediegum.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 31
:woot:OMG!!! Fabulous new stills Fariyx!!! Thanks so much for posting. Where did you get the film? Did you order it online?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thanks for those fairyx..
Here is me as pink haired Edie on halloween^^

Wow loonaka!!! Your coat is to die for!!! The make-up, the earrings, and the cocktail rings...all just fantastic!!! Even your pink hair is cute in the little up-do. LOVES IT:heart::heart:!!

I guess I'll have to post mine soon.

Thanks you guys^^ That really means alot to me coming from true Edie fans^^

You definitely got it all right! It looks great!

Fairyx, thanks for the pictures! I'll have to rent that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->