Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh you've got all the key pieces there Loonaka!!! Couldn't have been done better :heart: You looked fabulous ^_^

You definitely got it all right! It looks great!

Fairyx, thanks for the pictures! I'll have to rent that movie.

Edie´s not in it that much, it´s just the sequence with Harold, tumbling around with wine-glasses, and the sequence where she´s chewing gum.
other than that, it´s an interesting movie if you´re into the factory stuff.

loonaka I loove your eyebrows in that pic :D
I want big dark eyebrows! but I'm afraid they won't fit well with my red hair :/

Loonaka, yours is without a doubt the best Edie costume I've seen! Amazing effort! xXx

aww..thanks Stamoholic^^I'm a fan I have so much Edie inspired clothes I didn't even have to get out to buy any of the stuff^^ hahaha But then again who doesn't have black leggings and a black and white striped shirt.. :rofl:

Ok...kinda off subject but completely Edie inspired.....I got eyelash extensions yesterday and :heart:LOVE them. I showed them photos of Edie before they started. I cannot wear eyeshadow with them until tomorrow - but no mascara required. I cannot wait to do Edie makeup with these.....
73190157er1.jpg
photo by me

I want lashes like that too..!!!!!Your eyes are beautiful Klove^^

^i agree! your eyes are so beautiful! and i want edie's make-up too:cry::lol:

betsey johnson has such a eccentric style! great video, thanks for posting.

hepburn, thank you very much for posting. I love hearing other people that knew Edie, talk about her^^

Thanks for posting Hepburn!! I love Betsey Johnson! I think that video is from the Ciao DVD.

Thanks!! The eyelashes took about an 1hr and 15mins. I just laid there with my eyes closed listening to my iPod. They are fab!! The best thing I've done for myself in a while!!!

20531732by9.gif
photo courtesy of Stephen Shore - gif made by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Aww that is so sweet!! You're welcome cookiecake! :D

Klove congrats they are gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back