Elie Saab S/S 09 Paris

dancorpse

Reaction score
Models present creations by Lebanese designer Elie Saab during the spring/summer 2009 ready-to-wear collection show in Paris, on October 04, 2008. FRANCOIS GUILLOT/AFP/Getty Images

gettyimages

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it. I didn´t expect anything new but he always makes beautiful dresses.

i love Elie and this collection! :heart: The dresses look like amazing! :wub:

It's very Elie again, but I like it as always ^_^

I can't wait to see the whole collection :blush:

His collections are so commercial. I miss when he first started and there was more of that Middle Eastern influence rather than his now Hollywood influence. That one pastel long sleeve gown is the only one I like right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides the fact that it's so gloss again, I like it! ^_^ Love the gowns and the dress Georgina's wearing :wub:

stunning! :D and Tanya looks pretty as always. I love the purple bag, so cute.

I love the collection. Better than last RTW and HC. Soft, sexy, feminine, elegant. Everything is in it.

I really hated last season but this is an improvement. It's still commercial and still not really my personal taste but I see some growth and there is much more restraint this time around. These will be very popular on the red carpet - no doubt. I don't think I will ever love his creations but I believe in credit where credit is due - some of the dresses are quite pretty and I don't see the mountain of glitter I usually see from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->