Elie Saab S/S 09 Paris

Some dresses reminds me on Versace collection from 2005 and 2007, but it looks very beautiful. The colors, the fabrics and the shapes are stunning.

it's so him the collection. there's no surprise. but still he really knows how to make a good flowing dress.

The collection is beautiful as always although I don't see anything different from last season's!!:ninja:

Very pretty. I especially love the colors. Yeah, it's nothing new, but that's his 'thing' I suppose.

I love this collection. The dresses are FANTASTIC!

pretty collection, though i wasn't as "wowed" as i have been with his previous collections.

Every collection always looks the same to me. But I still like the gowns. Glamorous and romantic as always.

Thank you for posting all the pics!

i never expect anything different from him, but that's ok. he always makes stunning dresses.

I dont care if Elie Saab is repetitive, I can live with that. Everything he makes is gold. I love this collection.

I have seen a few pieces and tried about 3 on. They are beautiful and the fit & cut is amazing. The dresses are very flowy, full ov movement and teh colors are so soft. The beadwork is nothing special at all which is abit dissapointing for such quality dresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->