Elite Model Look 2013

I got some infos that she wasn't ready with her measurements (hips actually) at the time of Slovakian Elite Model Look final. So they didn't want to introduce her, because then she could lose lot of potentional clients and agencies, they wanted to show her to them just once she is ready, because they know she's gonna be big. :woot: I believe that, because everyone must see that she is few levels upper then the winner.

Good for them but that didn't stop some of the other contestants competing.:wink:

Models.com says the EML finale will be a reality series on Hulu starting Feb 14th.

Eva will probaly start next season, her portfolio's now up on Elite Milan's development board

Last edited by a moderator:
Top 4 portraits by Bojana Tatarska

fmnsky.jpg

11lnazo.jpg

2hwpniw.jpg

2hy9gz8.jpg

models

And they are.

14-16.

Most of the EML candidates are 14.

I still think it is just too early. At least

Girls bodies are still changing so many of these girls may never get to actually working . I would think Elite should have girls that can start working ASAP.

^ I agree, EML should change it's rules, maybe minimum age is 16 :wink:
But I doubt they'll change it :lol:

Girls bodies are still changing so many of these girls may never get to actually working . I would think Elite should have girls that can start working ASAP.

I agree SO MUCH!

EML used to cast gils who were ready from the start and that is how we got Eniko, Lara, Adriana.

I am just over this melancholic/child-like/bland look :angry:

EML used to cast gils who were ready from the start and that is how we got Eniko, Lara, Adriana.

No Cleo, Eniko & Lara were 15 when they joined EML :ninja:
Adriana didn't compete at EML :rofl:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Elite model look 2013 continues to produce superb models, this is 75 new faces to watch of EML 2013,not competing in world final but they all very promising and potential

#Fashionopher

^ Amazing! :woot: Thanks again bob :flower:
I'm sure some of them will do better than the finalists :wink:

The Asian girls! :buzz: Esp Jeong Sun Ju, Lee Jung An, Kim Ji Min, Zhang Xin & Hong Wei Xin ^_^:heart: I just realized bob owns that blog! :lol: Are you part of the EML though btw? :3

^Thanks! They almost covered on every parts of the EML journey :P Nice to see more on Estelle :D Yeah i can't wait to see the portraits in HQ.

Guys.

Is it possible to get HQ Portraits by Bojana from 2013?

2012 were avaliable already in summer 2013 and this year still nothing :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->