Elite Model Look 2010

Had a feeling that Ukraine would win:P Something about Karolina Tolkachova reminds me of Sigrid though.

thanks, b! so, um, i like about half of the finalists, but could this contest be any more whitewashed and Eurocentric?

i don't usually complain about it because EML is all about agency politics anyway - they like to humor/reward their big "providers" - and the European girls tend to dominate both in numbers and looks wise, but the latter isn't really true this year. there were some great African girls, especially, and it's quite embarrassing that only two non-Caucasians made the top 15 :doh:

ETA: the German girl is there?! :blink::rofl:

Well said JSYK :flower: I can't believe they only included 2 non-white delegates (Angola & China) :shock: shame shame :ninja:
Oh well, there's always next year...and my reaction to Germany making it in the top 15? :rofl:

to me the winners are not too different from the current crop of models we see on the runways

AstroTalker, the source is posted under the photo and it's in white gray color if you don't see

Last edited by a moderator:
^per tfs rules, all credits must be visible. i.e no grey or white writing.

IMO the winners are interesting, only this... but always at theese shows got more beautiful girls which aren't choosing

its ok .. regardless who the actual winners are the industry has a way of selecting their own "winners"..

i think the french girls was gorgeous... Alma Durand was one of my favourites at this show

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->