Elite Model Look 2012

Some cool stuffs I found from ofwitandwill's EML coverage :wub:

ofwitandwill

^I don't think i can judge her from this picture, wearing glasses & shot from underneath :doh: I can't wait to see her proper pic. Same goes to the other girls too :P

Now you can judge Ma from this pic :flower:

ofwitandwill

^Yup seen it in her thread! Looking fine so far :smile: Kinda surprised no one's talking about Dayana from India. She looks gorgeous from that single shot :woot:

My official Top 15, as it stands:
Adela (Czech Republic)
Alécia (Cape Verde)
Caroly (Estonia)
Catherine (Brazil)
Elena (Lithuania)
Evelina (Ukraine)
Han (China)
Lorena (Romania)
Majse (Denmark)
Marilhea (France)
Manuela (Switzerland)
Sigurlaug (Iceland)
Silvia (Slovakia)
Telma (Mozambique)
Trinidad (Chile)

The Chinese girls with Ming Xi! I like both of them ^_^

53902526761681992_z6_FUf_XYt_c.jpg

pinterest/Ming Xi

hopefully they arent going for ANTM style photography this time around, last year's candid like pics were amazing

Jessie J & Bob Sinclar will be performing at Elite Model Look World Finals this Saturday! :woot:

^^Who are they Jessie J & Bob Sinclar? Lol clearly i have no idea :lol: I'm so excited :woot: Just wondering is there any way to watch it on live? ^_^

^^Who are they Jessie J & Bob Sinclar? Lol clearly i have no idea :lol: I'm so excited :woot: Just wondering is there any way to watch it on live? ^_^

Not sure about the live broadcast but nowfashion was invited at the finale so we'll find out the winners in a few minutes & don't forget twitter! :lol:

Jessie J is a popular Brit singer whereas Bob Sincair is a DJ who does some awesome dance music his music used to be very popular at fashion shows

Last edited by a moderator:
^LOL! Seems like the girls gonna perform that :P Thanks for the videos Urban Stylin! Anyway there's more photos of the girls in the nowfashion :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->