Elite Model Look 2011

^ EML Sweden was turned into a reality show :wink: Apart from the Elite agents, the jury will comprise of Noemie Lenoir, Sun Zhe (Editor-in-chief of Grazia China) and Vick Mihaci (President Elite Management Worldwide). They will choose 15 finalists then it will be narrowed down to 7

But the winner is already known, right? So why is it still a secret? :shock:

I didnt knew Honduras have a girl in EML... too bad she isnt participating anymore..

^I believe they want to keep us the way they already had. Arent we exctited to know the winner? well yeah! I do... pure reality show.

Tomorrow is the final guys, who are your bets? :wink:

Finally! Swedish representative Julia appeared on Elite Model Look's website :woot::lol:

elitemodellook

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my bets:

1. Lenka/Czech Republic
2. Lieve/Chile
3. Sanna/Finland
4. Josephine/France
5. Josefine/Denmark
6. Larissa/Switzeland
7. Julia/Sweden
8. Lieke/Netherlands
9. Rita/Israel
10. Agata/Russia
11. Rebeka/Latvia
12. Xiao Xin/China
13. Elsa/Angola
14. Leona/Slovakia
15. Ashley/USA

Alternates: Lera/Belarus, Pauline/Reunion, Milly/Dominican Rep, Anna/Ukraine, Fiona/Singapore, Eniko/Hungary, Vanessa/Romania, Alex/Protugal, Lan/Vietnam & Maddy/UK

Oops! Sorry! The director of Elite Netherlands posted on Facebook (a few hours ago) that Lieke won and that she was a favorite of the international director of Scouting Elite World. But I guess that was from the Dutch EML

My Top 5 would be:

Lenka / Czech Republic
Xiao Xin / China
Julia / Sweden
Ashley / USA
Lieke / The Netherlands

IDK, maybe it's the lack of the infamous headshots, and the fact that they're only doing video coverage, but it's been hard to really get interested in the final.

Waiting patiently for the results :wub:

elitemodellook

Julia Schneider from Elite Model Management Stockholm won the final!! :D

The best girl won.

Still think it was a really weak year overall, but Julia is a gem.

Congrats Julia! That whole secrecy surrounding her victory surely paid off :lol: Can't wait to see her career blossom :wub:

Tr0OK.jpg

2central_china twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
That last post clear it ahahaha And we never knew who the contestant from sweden was until the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->