Elite Model Look 2012

lanvinray

Reaction score
It's that time of the year again, Elite Model Look 2012 is here! Castings will begin very soon in Belgium and France. Will a Latina, Asian or African finally win? Exciting! :woot:

elitemodellook.be

More promotional pics :wink:

Facebook- Elite Model Look Belgium 2012

theres an unwritten rule that an Eastern European model has to always win these types of competitions

Really? So Sweden is considered as Eastern Europe in your eyes?

well generally speaking, Eastern European girls tend to win these types of competitions alot not all of them but many of them.B)

EML France Casting :woot:

izvxi0.jpg

zlc41c.jpg

elitemodellook

theres an unwritten rule that an Eastern European model has to always win these types of competitions

So other races too. The competition is based on their looks & how progressive they are throughout the competition. Seriously i'm sick hearing ''Race xx hasn't win before, so they must win this time'' in every shows/competitions. For god's sake, please put the race issue out of this contest & why not judge on how good they are as models? As an Asian myself, i do too wanna see an Asian winner winning the competition but we must be rightful & not biased toward our own races. Its really sickening...

Last edited by a moderator:
So other races too. The competition is based on their looks & how progressive they are throughout the competition. Seriously i'm sick hearing ''Race xx hasn't win before, so they must win this time'' in every shows/competitions. For god's sake, please put the race issue out of this contest & why not judge on how good they are as models? As an Asian myself, i do too wanna see an Asian winner winning the competition but we must be rightful & not biased toward our own races. Its really sickening...

relax its only light hearted conversation not politics:flower:

You know what? I'm sorry i realized how blatant stupid i am saying that when clearly you're just stating a fact :cry: Ton of apologies! Ok lets get back on track. From the 2nd pic of the EML France casting, the blondes seem have potentials! :D

The finale will be on held on October in China! :Surprise surprise :lol:

Our 1st finalist is Aude Bisserbe from Reunion Island :wink:

359wvif.jpg

o1u06.jpg

zinfos974

EML Switzerland 2012 castings

wv69v7.jpg

3442m1g.jpg

2zsuyad.jpg

ch.tilllate.com

Finale on December 1, 2012!
I hope more countries will participate this year like Australia, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Tunisia, Japan, Thailand & Philippines :wink:

apparently Nigeria is gonna have a male and female participant

UK does that too but only female winners compete in the finals :wink:

Mozambique- Telma Kamuleta, 14 yo, 177 cm

facebook.com/EliteModelLookInternational

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back