Fashion Confessions

jssy4eva

Reaction score
Ok....all of us are fools deep dpwn...admit it...we all do stupid things in front of the mirror or in the shower or in our rooms that would probably make people think that we were from another planet...which is funny when you think about it, cause if it's normal then why should we be ashamed????:heart: :flower:

So i made this thread so that we could all confess our deep dark fashion secrets.....keep it clean, make it funny and don't be embaressed......i hope that we can all laugh about what crazy fools we all are....

so here are mine......

1) I have a thing about www.style.com, when no one is home, i go to the basement with about 10 of my outfits ( shoes and purses and other accessories included)and turn on the computer, put the speakers up really high and create my very own fashion shows.....you should have seen how ecstactic i was when i found the link on TFS to fashion show music.....it was crazy how excited i got....i had my own fake gucci show...again all by myself...it is so sad.....i change and try to do it all in a good amount of time and i think that i would be a pretty good model cause i can change in about 1 minute from outfit to outfit and i have my model walk down pat....2 of my avorites on style.com are the chanel spring 2005 show and the dolce and gabanna show........
http://www.style.com/videos/S2005RTW/Video_CHANEL_RTWS05.html
http://www.style.com/videos/S2005RTW/Video_DGABBANA_RTWS05.html

i cannot believe that i just told you all that , but here is the next one....

2) sometimes when i am alone...i will do model poses...and dress up again and practice how i wil act humble if i ever get discovered and say how i really don't think that i am model matireal, but deep down i will think that i am...:wink:
and then i think of all the ads that i would do and how i would be a top model...and it's too funny to continue....except i kept a diary detailing my model career and who i walked for who iposed for and how much money i made...i have a big imagination....what can i say?????:innocent:

it it so sad....you all better have great stories for me...... and don't laugh at me

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great. Thanks for sharing all of that. Cool idea for a thread. I'll think of something to post later...

very nice with the honesty :smile: , ill try and think of something later...(not sure if I have any "confessions")

i love how everyone will come up with it "later":heart: are you guys embaressed...i mean...can you really top mine??????:innocent:

well..i do try on clothes and practice poses in the mirror...
but that's mostly for my job...
cause i'm trying to figure out what to shoot and how it will look good...^_^

well, i try to "model walk" sometimes .... straight line, toe heel toe heel ....:blush:

jssy4eva said:
i love how everyone will come up with it "later":heart: are you guys embaressed...i mean...can you really top mine??????:innocent:
I can't think of what I do that would be really "embarrassing". I sure can't top yours. :lol: I definitely kinda "pose" in outfits when I'm getting dressed or whatever. Other than that, I don't know...

Sometimes I miss doing my model walk, so in my dorm, when my roomate is out, I'll practice.

But that's only the tip of the iceberg. I'm sure I do much more dorky things...I just have to think of them.

I go and try on unfeasably expensive clothes in posh shops and draw line sketches of them in the dressing rooms, so I can approximate the looks I like best with my own sewing machine :blush:

Bluestar07 said:
well, i try to "model walk" sometimes .... straight line, toe heel toe heel ....:blush:
I do that all the time walking down the halls in school. When I have to turn I stop and wh*re it up like the Dior S/S 03 models then turn. Also when I get bored I start doing model poses, my teachers think Im crazy.

That's about it...

As You Like It said:
I go and try on unfeasably expensive clothes in posh shops and draw line sketches of them in the dressing rooms, so I can approximate the looks I like best with my own sewing machine :blush:
:lol: Love it! Do you take a little tape measure and jot down measurements?

AlexN said:
:lol: Love it! Do you take a little tape measure and jot down measurements?

Yesssss! :smile:

I always have a tape measure and safety pins in my purse because I do alterations for my co-workers, and often have to pick up work in the ladies' room at the office, so I can take measurements if I needed to :P

I own a big massive man hoodie. I wear it just for slobbing around :blushes nervously: oh the shame of it.

I got scouted for a child model agency when i was 13, they thort i was like 8

Ok sort of fashion realted but still funny I went to the clothes show live the other year and justin timberlake was there and he was being mobbed by girls and had about 10 security guards with him, and my mum didnt reconise him and thort it was a shop lifter and was like omg a theif really loud and loads of people looked at her as if to say are you mad ??

Bluestar07 said:
:lol: I do that sometimes unconciously when I'm walking down hallways when no one is around :blush: :P

Bluestar07 said:
i always do that :lol:

As You Like It said:
i love that, michelle!
i can so picture you going into saks, putting on chanel dresses, and doing that :lol: i love it so much :heart: :heart:

i loooove to take pictures of myself... and look at them :ninja: do i have some kind of problem?

i always try on things in stores that i can't afford... i don't sketch them though :D It's a really good idea, considering your seamstressness!

i'm a voyeur... in all things, but mainly fashion, i love to see people's stuff.

i'll think of more..

Sometimes in the evening I prance around in front of the mirror, imagining I was a model doing editorials :blush:

Oh, and I do the model walk thing, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mou777
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->