pra_ss10_258.jpg
pra_ss10_269.jpg

pra_ss10_288.jpg
pra_ss10_289.jpg

pra_ss10_232.jpg

pra_ss10_315.jpg

http://195.239.40.154/fashion_shows.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what to think about this collection...somehow I like it and the signature-Pradaism is amazing, but at the same time this feels very amateurish and not acceptable for the level a Prada collection should be. I think the reason are the raw edges that don't look intentional enough, shapes that weren't taken far enough and the use of color. The collection feels very rushed in the last minute.

Full Show

After seeing this video I like the collection much more!

I am in love. Where do I begin?! The cuts, the use of the photographic prints, the crystal pendants (the shoes are definitely gonna be a big seller this season). Her innovativeness is really something. <3

there's something so years' ago lanvin/rochas about the backs of those dresses....in the best possible way.

i have to say after seeing the back details i have to change my mind about the collection being bland

I don't know if this is appropriate to post this here, so feel free to delete.

MILAN (Reuters Life!) - Italian fashion house Prada is shortening temporary suspensions for some workers by three weeks after orders for its spring/summer 2010 clothes exceeded expectations by 10 percent.

The Milan fashion group, whose designer Miuccia Prada is seen as a trailblazer worldwide for fashion, had signed an agreement with union workers a few weeks ago to put 250 from a plant of 3,000 into "cassa integrazione," according to newspaper reports.

The scheme allows Italians in large industrial firms to be sent home temporarily on reduced pay. The temporary, rotational measure was to last between four and six weeks, union members were quoted saying in the reports.

Prada said in a statement the workers at the Valdarno plant in Tuscany began returning to work on Monday.

"The company is extremely pleased to identify the first signs of the market's recovery that allow it to schedule a speedy return to full production," it said in the statement.

This contrasts with news from fellow Milan fashion house Versace, which said this week it was cutting about a quarter of its global workforce and expects to post a loss this year as the crisis hit demand for luxury goods.

Reuters

This collection is beyond!! I really looooooooooove it, it's AMAZING. The fabrics, the cuts, the patterns, the spirit, the details, the sunglases, the lipstick, the setting, the accessories, the campaign... All is great! I can never get enough of it. :heart:

the shoes are god awful, don't like the rest of the collection either

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have HQ's of the flower prints ???
those are great ..but I can't tell if they are watercolor or just photoshoped photos of flowers or some mixed media
Thank you :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->