Gucci F/W 09.10 by Inez & Vinoodh

The fact that they're wearing the same outfits makes the campaign even worse.

this campaign is waste of those top models。too many models in it and obvious it·s Disheveled

Very disappointed with this campaign. They could have done a lot better with all the models that they cast and the outfits, why have 11 ads with the same outfit? What's there to sell and what's the point?

I agree.

Well seriously nowhere near as good as I expected the rest of the shots to be..........they had so much to work with here......some fantastic rock n roll models, (even though the collection was disco influnenced on the runway). And we get them wearing the same clothes and frankly pulling some strange poses.:blink: It isn't a total failure as it does get it's point across.....albeit not all that cleverly.

the worst AdCampaign...after Frida's come to be Director

I agree.......very bad.....who would want to buy their stuff? Isn't that why they advertize! I think some designers are forgetting the whole reason for advertizing!!! TO SELL!!!!!

This thread makes me laugh HARD!:lol: Such a ****ty campaign! I mean, I don't even start with what some of the hottest models of the moment remind me of here.:lol:

:rofl: it's so ridiculous how serious they seem to have taken this campaign.

youtube

^ That was really cool.

I don't understand why so many people hate it. I personally love this campaign.

It was cool seeing the whole group moving at the end.

The video is very cool. But it makes the campaign look more impressive that it actually is.

all the gucci videos have an impact on me, this one is not an exception

It's a shame that that's a better advertisement than the campaign itself.

Seeing 'The Making Of' has made me love this campaign even more.

The video is amazing, it would work so well in a tvc, too bad the pictures turned out to be lifeless and unflattering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->