Gucci F/W 09.10 by Inez & Vinoodh

I liked this until I realized I was looking at 11 pictures of the same outfits.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Dree never looks like she belongs! It looks like her and Raquel are photobombming in all their pictures. :lol:

Jaime looks spectacularly fed up to be appearing in this campaign, especially in the first shot - and in another, she looks like she's calling for help. It's too late, no-one can help you now...

I'm so disappointed about Jacquetta!
She got the WORST outfit of the entire collection.She would have rocked one of those mini sparkling dress or the embellished "sacks"
And then I was expecting a solo shot or something relevant but nothing...

I cant believe they only showed like 5 outfits from the collection, what the hell?

I think the overall campaign is average, everyone is being too harsh. It's cool how in each picture it seems each girl has her moment up close.
I love the shot with Jacquetta, Dree, Natasha and Raquel.

Poor Myf, she's only in 2 or 3 and you can't even see her.

I cant stop laughing at the toilet poses :rofl:

Somebody said some pages back that they looked like Eurovision contestants and he/she wasn't wrong.

why the same outfits?, the styling is very lazzy, E Alt can usually come up with more of the same.

They all seem to pose like they're desperately trying to be in the frame, no matter how stupid their pose is...

bad, bad, bad...

ONE BIG MESS!!!

Dree = embarassing
Myf = useless
Jamie = horrible (as usual!)

Seeing the entire campaign, made me shudder... worst campaign of the season, hands down!!!

The ads are good but less people should of been used. Too much. Love Anja in these though, they coulda just used her only.

God, I just can't believe my eyes! What are those CRAP?:ninja::shock:

i still likie this campaign so i was glad to see all the pics ^_^

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

they did the exact same thing with Abbey in the previous seasons with Nat and Lily, she was like a third wheel. they must not like the Aussies. :lol:
Abbey was more in the foreground though in that campaign and even took center stage in one shot.

I love the entire set. thanks for posting.

I think Freja and Anja is the star of this campaign. Everybody else just fall flat.
Poor Myf have to stand in the background doing the same poses over and over again.
I don't understand what Raquel is trying to do. She might have posed too hard.
Very disappointed with this campaign. They could have done a lot better with all the models that they cast and the outfits, why have 11 ads with the same outfit? What's there to sell and what's the point?

Raquel, Natasha and Freja stole this campaign ... I mean they are the Gucci Girls
but Nat and Raquel are the girls with the most and the best shoots

Oh my, Myf is the loser of this. Didn't they shoot it on her birthday? Poor girl.
"Happy Birthday, Myf, And now go stand in the background and don't move."

OMG This really make me laugh:lol:... well at least she must be proud of being part of this amazing cast, all new models happen for this.. like Natasha's very first campaign, Alberta Ferreti she is in just one pic, and you can't see her face:rolleyes: even she said this in a interview

BTW.. I don't think this campaign is not that bad..
There's a lot of mess this season with the campaigns...
the worst John Galliano and Marc Jacobs:innocent:

The worst thing is that pieces from this collection are popping up on covers and in editorials, and they're looking great - I think there was a head-to-toe shot of the clothes on two relatively unknown models in UK Marie Claire, one was sitting on a glitterball, and even that managed to look better than this campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->