Gucci Mens F/W 07.08 Milan

I don't like those bags at all!
None..how amazing.

But those fur-collar blazer definitely caught my eyes

Some of the outfits really remind tom ford and I like those, other ones are horrible.

Ewww and I wanted to give Frida the second chance! :sick:

I'm seriously sick of this sh*t!

ETROsexualJ said:
Very commercial collection.

It sort of reminds me of Tom (at Yves) with a dash of DSquared2.
Everything in Milan is commercial... Milan is about Commerce...

i like some of the fur... and this HERMES... oops it's Gucci... I want that Birkin...Gucci...so much! it's so "look at me, i have a 5000€ Gucci Bag... but i eat pasta" :wink:
ok stop kidding... this is boring... oh and those montain boots seem a big trend... but these are so ugly. it looks like worker-shoes. i had some like that back in "collège" (13-14yrs old)...

Last edited by a moderator:
tack as hell

over all im dissappointed with milan mens collections, most the clothes they sent out were so tight fitting and garrish i dont see any of the trendy guys i know wearing this. I mean firstly , guys in tight pants looks ridiculous, and in prada , sending guys out in stir up pants and fuzzy sweaters..wtf...last time i saw decent tailoring was with tom ford .....hopely he comes back and shows how classy mens tailoring is done........

Oh I miss Tom......:cry:
I don't see how she is still standing.

^lol. i cannot remember the brand. but it was a mix of mountain boots and worker shoes... like we're seeing since sunday on the catwalks...

birdofparadise said:
Such an improvement from last season, thank the gods...

i actually cared more for last season, then this one.
she was on a roll, and just dropped it with this collection.

I am ordering that first bag asap! But only the bag....

not THAT bad really.., but nothing super exciting either
I like this white jumper.. #4 & these colours #12 ... but thats about it

What I love about Frida is that even though there is a lot of ugly, there are some geniunely wonderful, wearable pieces. For example, the grey suit in post 11 and the entire outfit in post 2. And this is a much more toned down version of spring in a lot of places, with a ski lodge feel tossed in for good measure.

And the fur Mukluk boots? I'd kind of want them in white if I had an unreasonable amount of money to spend.

If you don't like this, just remember Gucci's last F/W collection. Remember John Ray's vision of Scottish goth sheep herders?

it's jsut a bunch of bad-highschool boys... but i love most of it... not the bags, not the big fury boots, but some stuff looks right

I'm in love with what Matt Benstead is wearing :heart:

The bags...not so much :unsure:

I like most of it...some of the fur is distracting, especially those boots, but...I like it!
Especially these looks, I'd wear them in a second!-
r1744155980.jpg
capt.156364dbd9ab4d5a8c1b65e5da002180.italy_fashion_mil168.jpg

and I want these shoes!
r2363420396.jpg

yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
It's as tacky as last season, but at least that collection had a specific vibe. This time it's all a bit generic, a catch all for the cliche luxury italian clothier. There's ostentation and you know it's European and that's as specific as you can get. Nothing about this has it's own identity other than the overt branding on the bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->