Gucci Mens F/W 07.08 Milan

What a wonderful collection. WOW! Gucci never upsets me with their designs and looks. Everything is incredible. I cant see how anyone could find fault in ONE piece. I agree the oversized furry boots are a bit MUCH!, but STILL..its all gorgeous.

I love the bags. Seems like she was going for looks that reach into the commercial/younger arena.

I really like this...
360182540_9de38c58c9_o.jpg

[mh/pagebefore]

Although I dont like the fur...or the price I guess :ninja:

some items are good.
can s.o id the (very) young model who opened the show?

same style as last season which i liked, but the clothes here look cheap, despite those fur. i could have easily mistaken it for a high street fashion collection.

Great. Now there's a legit reason for guys to wear a tight trench coat with a Birkinbag-wannabe... Bryanboy's gonna have a fieldday when he shops for that.

To me, the Birkins look very gay. And I'm only saying this cause this is supposed to be a Men's show... where lil' (well,... REALLY tall) teenage boys were men's clothes. And somehow, it just doesn't really seem right.

HELLO! But this is the road fashion is taking nowadays. ********************************Everything is adrogynous. Clothes are being cut closer to the body, men arent afraid of form fitting clothes, hell, they are even becoming more comfortable with expressing themselves with fashion. I LOVE the Birkin-esque bags. I SWARE I DO! Whats wrong with it being gay or not? If you are secure in your sexuality, who cares? Do you!

*edit-please see tFS guidlines regarding weight talk...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the scarves, some of the bags, some of the sweaters, the pants (i really like the silhouette..) and a few of the jackets.. The moonbots are hideous though, and who will actually buy the big fur-stuff..? yuck

There's plenty of bits and bobs to buy. A huge improvement from last year, birkin or not! I will go buy this than some of the boring things shown elsewhere. Besides, gucci NEVER goes out of fashion- it's luxury not H&M

fw07_rtwm_1
fw07_rtwm_3
fw07_rtwm_6

fw07_rtwm_10
fw07_rtwm_12
fw07_rtwm_13

fw07_rtwm_14
fw07_rtwm_21
fw07_rtwm_25

fw07_rtwm_27
fw07_rtwm_31
fw07_rtwm_32

The furry boots :ninja: but there is quite alot of things I like here...

Royal-Galliano said:
Ewww and I wanted to give Frida the second chance! :sick:

I'm seriously sick of this sh*t!

hahha, you so made my day!! love that comment:lol: :lol:

it can be worn... i dont like it as a total look at all, but it's alright, pretty basic

Ok...

Im going to go out on a limb here...But I can see myself wearing quite a bit of this, definately not those boots, or the logo-a-go-go but the blazers and pants and shirts. Im really loving this. Though the fur and BAGS are heinous...

I actually like a bit of this. I agree with everyone who's thought that the fur was over the top. I'm not a fur person, but I really like the plaids and the wya they're being paired. Some of those sweaters are amazing, particularly that burgandy cowl neck one.

Also, am I see legwarmers on some of those models?! I mean there are definitely big cable knit "socks" over jeans. To me that screams leg warmers. Interesting...

i really dislike those over the top snowboots,but other than that i like the ski concept which is funny because on men.style, tim blanks insisted it's pretty warm out in milan(for the winter time)- global warming or something:innocent:

i like the clothes though

BTW combat boots are everywhere too even though personally i love them, i do wonder why they never seize to appear on runway's.:rolleyes:

00170m.jpg
also i must add, the greens in the collection are perfection ,especially on this here trench!!!!

I for one love it. It is over the top, in many cases unwearable, overstyled...yet wonderful at the same time.

(With the exception of the socks over the pant leg....SAY WHAT?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->