Gucci Mens F/W 07.08 Milan

I like it as a collection. Sure, the boots are ugly, logomania on the bags is horrid, but I find the presentation appealing. I like the styling on the clothes, too.

... I will continue to post here, so get used to me.

And about the furry boots, i do not have a pair yet, but im pretty sure the kids of the ballroom are rocking them, and why not? Just because u feel they are feminine, and the fur is too much, thats you. When u are tall ********like me, and the fashionable people i chill with, you wear whatever you fancy, whether it be a bit much or a bit less.:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Crakk said:

And about the furry boots, i do not have a pair yet, but im pretty sure the kids of the ballroom are rocking them, and why not? Just because u feel they are feminine, and the fur is too much, thats you. When u are tall ******* like me, and the fashionable people i chill with, you wear whatever you fancy, whether it be a bit much or a bit less.:angry:
OH, darling, you go to balls? Why that explains EVERYTHING, balls are the only place I could see those heinous boots.

I dont think they're feminine at all, I think they look cheap and are really way too much.

Diorling said:
OH, darling, you go to balls? Why that explains EVERYTHING, balls are the only place I could see those heinous boots.

I dont think they're feminine at all, I think they look cheap and are really way too much.

I think=your opinion. And no i dont go to balls (ive never been a ball kid), but i am up on their fashions. I guess i could understand where you are coming from, but since you dont know me, and are making assumptions from my posts in this forum, i could care a less, but good day.

^guys, keep it calm... it's ok.... it's just fashion...

Crakk said:
The Gucci bags are IN, the FURRY BOOTS are IN. Gucci is IN, adrogyny is IN. I respect everyone's opinion, but if you cant get IN with the IN, you are OUT! And that is the simplest way i could describe it.

Oh yes (sorry, "yeah" is more in) darling (oh sorry "honey" is more in) (sorry again, i definitely think "hon" is even more in.) it's so fantastic (sorry, "fabulous" is more in) (sorry again, while i was writing this, "fabulous" became out, so let's say "it's fab")

fashion people....

Everyone will please stay on topic and refrain from personal attacks. Names have been taken; do I need to say what happens next? :wink:

Carry on fashionable people.

i loved eveything!!! agreed that it seems to lck the luxurious touch...but i still loved it. except the black leather hat and those ugg boots thing...hideous!!!shame on her!!!how dare she do that for Gucci? love the leather boots tho. bought a pair when i was shopping in hong kong. loving it too!!!

belletrist said:
Oh yes (sorry, "yeah" is more in) darling (oh sorry "honey" is more in) (sorry again, i definitely think "hon" is even more in.) it's so fantastic (sorry, "fabulous" is more in) (sorry again, while i was writing this, "fabulous" became out, so let's say "it's fab")

fashion people....

:rofl: :rofl: offtopic but genius belletrist (oh sorry,genius is out, right?:(rofl::rofl::rofl:

After seeing more of this online, it's not as bad as my first thought.

I really like the two coats in the emerald green!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->