Gucci Mens F/W 07.08 Milan

yeah~~fur boots are ugly, but I appreciate the rest part, especially the bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mountain boots with the tucked in pants/big socks look is giving me late 80's/early 90's flashbacks :( .

Street_a_Licious said:
Great. Now there's a legit reason for guys to wear a tight trench coat with a Birkinbag-wannabe... Bryanboy's gonna have a fieldday when he shops for that.

To me, the Birkins look very gay. And I'm only saying this cause this is supposed to be a Men's show... where lil' (well,... REALLY tall) teenage boys were men's clothes. And somehow, it just doesn't really seem right.

loooooooool@teen boys and Birkins

Crakk said:
HELLO! But this is the road fashion is taking nowadays. ********************************Everything is adrogynous. Clothes are being cut closer to the body, men arent afraid of form fitting clothes, hell, they are even becoming more comfortable with expressing themselves with fashion. I LOVE the Birkin-esque bags. I SWARE I DO! Whats wrong with it being gay or not? If you are secure in your sexuality, who cares? Do you!

*edit-please see tFS guidlines regarding weight talk...
Oh man, someone's been missing out on the anger management meetings, eh? Androgynous is no issue to me. I'm just sick of seeing guys who seriously dress like girls. That crosses the border of androgyny and makes a shortcut to crossdressing (well, if the hair and makeup are neglected, I'd call it BAD crossdressing, lol). Hell, even I am wearing closer cut clothes, it's just my opinion that there is a limit. And, hey, if you expect me to respect your opinion, respect my opinion that unnatrually ************** pale boys are hardly the way to go. Same goes for girls.

Street_a_Licious said:
Oh man, someone's been missing out on the anger management meetings, eh? Androgynous is no issue to me. I'm just sick of seeing guys who seriously dress like girls. That crosses the border of androgyny and makes a shortcut to crossdressing (well, if the hair and makeup are neglected, I'd call it BAD crossdressing, lol). Hell, even I am wearing closer cut clothes, it's just my opinion that there is a limit. And, hey, if you expect me to respect your opinion, respect my opinion that unnatrually*********and pale boys are hardly the way to go. Same goes for girls.

maybe they want to dress like girls. its not your problem...

And unnaturally pale boys? I didnt know you could choose the tone of your skin?

I am 100% for a more feminine attitude concerning men's fashion, subtleness, close to the body clothes, etc etc
The only thing I see here though is old rock-star wannabe trash rich rich rich pretentious italian clothes. In one word Gucci.

I didn't say it's my problem. There's a difference between having a problem and having a problem with it.

And I do believe there's "pretty pale" and "sickly pale". Now go guess in which categorie I'd put some of those boys.

it-boy's nature said:
i really dislike those over the top snowboots,but other than that i like the ski concept which is funny because on men.style, tim blanks insisted it's pretty warm out in milan(for the winter time)- global warming or something:innocent: quote]

That's because the people at style are brainless. Frida is over-avant-gardist. Guess what follows a global warming... Gucci's hunks are ready for the ice age.

Oh I love the scarves, like the colors used.
Also like the stripes on the pants/and the plaid jackets.
Nice.

I hate the bags...and the furry boots.. I think that stuff is too girly.

Collection was no too bad (exept accesories). I like it.
Don't like:
Fur on suits,hats,bags,furry shoes and boots with laces
also don't like whole furry coat (((

Oh I miss Tom......
+1 :-(

The Gucci bags are IN, the FURRY BOOTS are IN. Gucci is IN, adrogyny is IN. I respect everyone's opinion, but if you cant get IN with the IN, you are OUT! And that is the simplest way i could describe it.

Awful bags, and not to mention the boots.....
Otherwise, intresting collection.

Crakk said:
The Gucci bags are IN, the FURRY BOOTS are IN. Gucci is IN, adrogyny is IN. I respect everyone's opinion, but if you cant get IN with the IN, you are OUT! And that is the simplest way i could describe it.

Furry boot are IN? Where do you LIVE>?? Not NY! Where are you wearing those furry boots.. On the bus ride to work? While people point and laugh? Yea its whatever on the runway.. But life is not a runway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->