Gucci Mens S/S 2013 Milan

miguelalmeida

Reaction score
25ho18h.png

source: gucciconnect.com/live

Great colors (green, blue, red, orange, pink, baby blue), so vibrant so cool and summer! GREAT COLLECTION! Frida will always have my heart! :smile:

1st Look
1z6uu0y.png

source: nowfashion.com

Nothing too fresh or too surprising - just typical Frida for Gucci. However, the clothes looked great and very Italian - I loved the touches of red which reminded me of the era when Frida had just become the head designer and there was no rocker-nonsense. Many men will love this, I have no doubt.

I loved the colour palette! The pants were the strongest part in this collection; lots of great cuts and proportions. I loved the ending, with all the black looks too. Very strong! Bravo Frida :wink:

I adore the colors, the opening suit's green is the best green I have ever seen in my entire life. The pants were definitely my favorite part of the show, the cut and fit was amazing. I also love the printed pieces and pretty much all of the suits. Stunning show!

It's the 60th anniversary of the Gucci loafer, hence why they are all wearing them in every look.

I'm not a big fan of bright colors on men, but this sort of works for me somehow. I draw the line at the floral pants though, burn them. I love the way they styled the blazers with only the top button done.

Easily a huge upgrade from last spring and summer. Frida has been consistantly improving with her choices of color and using appropriate color choices in each collection she's done in recent memory. It's nice to see that the Gucci Boy of S/S 09 grew up to a Gucci Man of S/S 13

It's always a delight to see Gucci's Menswear and this is very mature and nice collection from Gucci

Hm...not a catastrophe...but where is the "typical Gucci look"!?!

Really, this collection looks as if Frida called in sick and the 2-weeks-intern designed it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->