Gucci S/S 2014 : Amanda, Elisabeth, Luca & Tommaso by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Whoa, great for Tommaso! Not even Baptiste or Clement have this privilege to be on their campaign after he debuted.

I definitely like what I see so far, excited to see who takes the place for the womenswear shots (Frida give us someone unexpected!)

So it's the exclusive Amanda and Elisabeth Erm for the womenswear. Interesting cast. The image is just OK however.

I'm ok with Amanda,but elisabeth was a wrong person for gucci,totally.TBH I think Elisabeth is just a pretty blonde,not interesting at all.

I agree, Elisabeth doesn't have the commanding beauty I've come to associate with the women in their campaigns. Amanda looks good, I think she was capable of even more though.

The image is nothing spectacular, but I guess it will pass. Amanda is the more beautiful and striking of the two, but Elisabeth's expression is stronger here. I would have liked to see two more experienced girls for Gucci.

Something about their body position is off to me, I do prefer Amanda more than Elisabeth who doesn't look bad she just couldn't express well enough.

i kind of love it!!! and elisabeth is soo the perfect choice IMO :wink:

Looks like it was shot in the back of a club during an M&M bender...:ninja:

Amanda looks far better than Elizabeth but only because Alas and Piggott PS-magicked away the harshness of her face.

Frida really should have cast Andreea, Joan or man, Natasha for this IMO though.

Elisabeth looked so bland and uninspiring in this picture while Amanda delivered a decent job.

I'm so glad they've chosen someone new girls. Really happy for Elisabeth but her eye makeup looks weird.

Imagine the therad of the Campainsg the members need talk about the image, the style, the inspiration, hair, photographer, etc not if you are fan or not of the model.
The campaing look safe but i think Mert & Marcus the last 3 campaing are very lazzy nothing expectacular i miss the Gucci old days. woth sex, beauty :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->