Gucci S/S 2014 : Amanda, Elisabeth, Luca & Tommaso by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

aOxXuJm.jpg

jgqbYXc.jpg

mensuno.com.tw

I just don't understand why they decided to use that shiny red background. :blink: This whole campaign would've worked so much better if the setting was maybe a fancy suite (think Gucci S/S 12 or Versace S/S 07). The casting if off too, but I think separately the girls look alright, just not together. I would've casted two more girls & put them in between Amanda & Elisabeth. Sometimes campaigns can look too crowded with more than three girls, but in this case it would've worked. Had Nadja & Andreea been in between Amanda & Elisabeth, this could've been awesome.

The newest shot where they're wearing the purple pieces, is by far the strongest image we've seen. The colours work well together and I like the symmetry between the two girls. For the time time a handbag from the collection actually looks desirable too.

^Feels a bit like Prada's chessboard game ad.

They use “Tai Chi” in this AD video,Good idea!But still feel wrong model choice,wish Natasha come back!

i have to say in that video it does seem like elisabeth is out of place, she's so "girly" and someone like karmen would have been way better :lol:

Until now I'm getting the asian vibe. The girls are not enough strong to be in this Gucci campaign. The blonde one should be Natasha and the brunette Karmen. :judge:

HQ:

Elle Canada 05/2014 Digital Edition

Full Campaign, HQ:

Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Edward Enninful
Art Director: Riccardo Ruini
Models: Amanda Wellsh, Elisabeth Erm, Luca Stascheit & Tommaso de Benedictis

gucci.com

Looks like a lookbook to me. One of their worst campaigns to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->