High Waisted Skirts

*Edit image repost*cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
is she a model? Her outfit is put together very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that skirt but what I really want, is to see more of that bag...

I LOVE high-waisted skirts to death-I have an hourglass shape so it is a very flattering look for me. My favourite look with one is a black one with a white short-sleeved dress shirt. I got a few on special at a store and meant to wear them in the fall but never got a chance, so this spring when it warms up more I'll be breaking them out.

High waisted skirts are the most possible cutest thing ever. I would live in them if I could afford too. (College is expensive, and my job sucks.)

I don't know if I would call this style a trend. Trends generally go out of style, but I consider the high waisted skirt to be timeless. I have a black high wasted pencil skirt with purple pinstripes and a black one from H&M with two cute pockets with big buttons closing the pockets (if that makes any sense!) You could literally pair any shirt with the right high wasted skirt. They're so versatile!

I found all these on Sale at bebe.com, I actually bought one and Love it to death.

31E%2BpMz7QsL._SX288_SX288_.jpg
419fFj%2BIxzL._SX288_SX288_.jpg
41na-7w3npL._SX288_SX288_.jpg
31-2yVzyqtL._SX288_SX288_.jpg
31y8s6RxUUL._SX288_SX288_.jpg
31XQeb%2BDtNL._SX288_SX288_.jpg
31JdgF34F0L._SX288_SX288_.jpg
310QHPAPXkL._SX288_SX288_.jpg
31rt4G7OQgL._SX288_SX288_.jpg

sorry so many, I just posted all the ones on there sale page. :smile: :smile:

Those look great - I love the wide belt over the high waisted skirt. And I agree that there is a timelessness to this silhouette.

This is the high-waisted pencil skirt I bought from Kensie that I mentioned previously :flower:

Photo24-2.jpg

Really not so keen on the pencil and tight shapes, excluding Ashley's (leather?) one.
I think the skater shape is incredibly flattering and gives a better effect.

I have this skirt from American Apparel which I think has been a bit of a hit, as I've heard a couple of other bloggers mention they have it too.

see it here:http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/rsam303.html#i

it's very flattering and works well with little tanks, or frilly blouses paired with a cardy, naturally. and it comes in so many different colours..

img src="http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j230/yeahLAK/AA.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

I don't know if I would call this style a trend. Trends generally go out of style, but I consider the high waisted skirt to be timeless. I have a black high wasted pencil skirt with purple pinstripes and a black one from H&M with two cute pockets with big buttons closing the pockets (if that makes any sense!) You could literally pair any shirt with the right high wasted skirt. They're so versatile!

Well, a lot of timeless things do become a trend IMO. They're still timeless but some designers start the whole hype about it which lasts a season or in some cases longer and return than to their normal status of timelessness again.
That's the thing with mainstream.^_^

Petitechou, I LOVED that skirt in the catalog but I looked it up on the website to order it and it looks completely awful in the online pics....I'm desisting for now but would be curious to see it in person.

On the right---> Julia Stegner with her very hot outfit!
MOTMJuliaStegner.jpg

whowhatweardaily

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->