Interview March 2009 : Mary-Kate Olsen by Craig McDean

Looking forward to see the cover, hopefully it doesnt turn out too white like Cate's cover

mary-kate looks stunning in that shot! is that really the photo for the cover?

Great shot. Even the Balenciaga outfit looks better :heart:
Is this the last issue with Fabien?

I don't like the previews so far. Hate the hair.

It doesn't even look like Mary-Kate...but I still like it :smile:! That color hair looks great on her. She looks very Stam-ish, non?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope the cover will be good.

I belive this is the cover :flower: Love it!

0309_COVER_MK.jpg

x17online

Wow! Amazing cover! So eerily angelic! Too bad Interview won't be like this for long... I have a feeling it will go downhill in the next few months as Fabien and Karl are both gone. They were the main driving force behind the new Interview and it was on its way to becoming a top fashion magazine... Too bad :(!

Why are they leaving, was it only temporary work here :(? Oh God this is so sad

I Love Cover
But I wonder why everywhere in fashion magazines there's Mary-Kate, where's Ashley ?
Does Anyone Know Anything About It?

Though the pics and the cover ae def. not ugly and quite interesting I think its too icy/cold for spring.

Why are they leaving, was it only temporary work here :(? Oh God this is so sad

It is said that they left because they were going way over budget on editorials and plus, Fabien has his own company, so he couldn't be in the office all the time. There are rumors, though, that the two may form their own magazine together under Fabien's company... We shall see!

The cover is fantastic! :shock:

I Love Cover
But I wonder why everywhere in fashion magazines there's Mary-Kate, where's Ashley ?
Does Anyone Know Anything About It?

Mary-Kate is much more of a fashion icon. Her style is more original and unique than her sister's. And, from the looks of it, more people gravitate to and admire Mary-Kate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->