Interview September 2017 : Kim Kardashian & North West by Steven Klein

mistress_f

Hell on Heels
Reaction score

interviewmagazine.com

the entire, overly long editorial is on interview's website, but i really can't be bothered to post it.

:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a really tough Monday at work...and honest to God I needed this. I really did. *giggles in tired*

Yes-- I do dig this, for all the wrong reasons.

At this point in time and history, how I wish for this to be true.

Serously?:lol:
At least this was good for a big laugh

It's nice that the editors of Interview knew what a hard time we, the world, were having at the moment. They sent us something truly glorious to laugh at.

We think this is a joke, but maybe this is where it starts...

Kim Kardashian is more versatile than her model sister. I like how she loves experimenting.

Why does she look so... black? Maybe it's just Klein's weird filter but it feels like they tried darkening her skin tone to make her equal to North.

I get what they were going with this, but it's really far less cleaver than what they thought it would be.

I somehow love this. :lol: It's just so much fun, it's a breath of fresh air. Imagining Kim as a first lady is not even that hard right now anyway.

On a side note, Klein's photography is rather good here. It doesn't look fake and there is a lot of emotion, which is something that I have missed from him lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not loving the image chosen for the cover. Not for Interview maybe W. That shot of her and North sitting in the hallway would have made a much better cover imo.

This is very offensive and fun.

They spraytanned and photoshopped this woman into another ethnicity. :huh:

I see that the inability to make more than one facial expression runs in the family...

This is amazing... great work by hair, makeup and stylist...doubt Kim has anything interesting to discuss though...:lol:

North looks so cute BTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->