Interview September 2017 : Kim Kardashian & North West by Steven Klein

^ Well then I guess the same should be said for Steven Klein, Interview magazine, Patti Wilson, and Nick Haramis... Don't blame Kim alone for this

Not that I'm all up in arms, but she had the most agency in this than everyone you've just mentioned. But why would she pass by the chance to be on Interview over that? Never.

North is stealing this by far. :lol: Love the dogs too. I hate the hair on Kim.

I don't think that's blackface since Kim also ended up with a tuscan leather complexion when Steven Klein shot her for Love S/S 2015. Personally I would never desribe such a skin color as black, more like a spray tan gone awfully wrong.

Really Interview?....This is a big letdown...

I'm dying to see the rest of editorials.

^ Well then I guess the same should be said for Steven Klein, Interview magazine, Patti Wilson, and Nick Haramis... Don't blame Kim alone for this

Totally, I'm not even Kimberly's fan but people like to blame her for everything, the hate is too much. The haters have made this family more famous than the lovers. JUST STOP!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favorite September Issue covers. It's genius! I love it.

This Is The Remix
Photography: Patrick Demarchelier
Styling: Elin Svahn
Hair: Sandy Hullett
Makeup: Francelle
Manicure: Mo Qin
Casting: Michelle Lee
Models: Binx Walton, Cara Taylor, Chu Wong, Hiandra Martinez, Kiki Willems, Kris Grikaite, Lex Herl, Ruth Bell

756929-800w.jpg

756923-800w.jpg

756924-800w.jpg

756925-800w.jpg

756926-800w.jpg

756927-800w.jpg

756928-800w.jpg

756930-800w.jpg

models

That cast!!!! stunning ed! finally something effortlessly edgy from Patrick.

Elin Svahn's stylistic vision is getting stronger each season. Her taste is excellent for this story plus with stillness of Patrick it's just perfect.

Sublime editorial with the best new faces and established girls. Strong styling and good photography.love it.

I never get why Partick Demarchelier shoots for this magazine. Interview get my vote because they're one of the very few Testino/M&M edits every month. If only they'd do the same with Patrick. His work very often looks lack spirit and energy. Vogue US & China took the best out of him. There are so many other people to champion instead, people with a distinct voice (anyone shooting for The Edit)

I suppose I shouldn't complain. They may well replace him with Bruce Weber!

Stunning editorial by Demarchelier. Great styling and fantastic cast as well.

Binx is clearly the weakest print model of them all. She gets outshined by everyone else.

Yeah I also wonder too. Where is Karl's edit?

I wonder what Andy Warhol would have thought about this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->