Interview September 2017 : Kim Kardashian & North West by Steven Klein

Why does she look so... black? Maybe it's just Klein's weird filter but it feels like they tried darkening her skin tone to make her equal to North.

It's like they gave her a new ethnicity. It's *this* close to being uncomfortable

Not content with defiling Marilyn, she now went for Jackie, who must be turning in her grave! Interview must have a warped sense of humour to give us this for September. Kim and her child aside, it's just so empty. There's no story here.

For some reasons i love this. I can already imagine the internet going wild for this...
She looks like her old self IMO, before whatever she did to her face.

It kinda looks like a mix of the ed Klein did for Madonna when she started dating that guy Jesus and old Versace "rich b*tch" campaigns by Meisel.

I want to look at this as a satire of that conservative "Trump" America. That's a bit how the world can imagine those conservative to look like.

And it's good to see Kim wearing clothes for once, and even more clothes that are not nude or athleisure.

I like it. She´s more charismatic than Melania but other than that, they´re both pretty trashy so I see it as Interview/Klein mocking Trump (whether that was their intention or not).

I don't hate it :ninja:...I guess this mag has to sell in these times. It's the best thing any magazine has done with her I guess, and I like that she's wearing H&M Studio on a September cover. Don't want to get into celeb-politics, I just want a good fashion issue, as ever, please.

I'm more surprised that Patti Wilson styled it (and that Interview's re-done their website) TBH.

I'm more surprised that Patti Wilson styled it (and that Interview's re-done their website) TBH.

It's most likely part of a gradual redesign under the new EIC. Must say that I applaud Nick for not rushing ahead with a revamp like many new editors often do. I'm prepared to see where he's going with this.

I have no words for this but I guess I like it. Always have a soft spot for Klein's work and I really enjoy the styling here. Kim looks good tho

Leave it to KIm to plunge deeper into the sewer like it's her job.
Shame.

Kim looks very dark in these pictures, is she really this dark? Don't remember her like this before...

It could be worse, I guess. At least it's not Melania on the cover.

This is so dumb but actually so good lol. :lol: The pictures look pretty good and North is so cute!

So amusing to look at. This time she doesn't show her "iconic bodypart" but a different unexpected appearance. She's indeed a better model than her sister.

I mean the cover is okay but the rest... I mean this is so gimmicky... no photoshop or styling will turn Kim into a classy lady;-))) I mean nothing wrong with that... not everyone has to be but then why push this idea with such a wrong 'model'... she should have 'played' Melania instead or Kimlania;-D

I'm sorry but this is black face. I don't care. Yes she is married to a black man but she IS NOT BLACK. The thick black wig and the dark skin is going too far, I'm sorry. Disgusting! This woman can do ANYTHING without any consequences.

^ Well then I guess the same should be said for Steven Klein, Interview magazine, Patti Wilson, and Nick Haramis... Don't blame Kim alone for this

Rianne van Rompaey by Mikael Jansson

mikaeljansson.com via subway_123

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->