iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #6 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katinboots..what color is your bag?

It iiisss in fact praline :D

katinboots THAT PRALINE LOOKS YUMMY hmm im so pissed i didnt jump on that when it was around...im defa neutrals gal...not reallyin lov with all the brights....hence the reasonim not sure about the sang and outremer run...

Meeee too honey! That's why I just NEEDED this praline baby!

uiggu - This bag is brand new (to me) and I have not noticed this yet - I hope it's not the case! Have not wore it out yet.

Thanks everyone else for your kind words - she's brand new (to me) and just loved her photoshoot in the sun.

Thanks much to a sweet TFS'er for giving her up! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
that's possible. I hope they're really working on this!
btw here's pic of fangfang rh bales. u can see that it's better than t&d's, the curves + slight dips more like the auth, the brown one.
pic: fangfang, and tpf (the brown bag)

cloudyblue: That T&D bag is from three years ago and they have changed the way they make the bales since then. I have an Amethyst Part Time and my bales are very oval/oblong.

Is Fangfang back up on ioffer? I can't seem to find her on ioffer at all.

i dont know fangfang's new ioffer id. i had that pic saved in my computer LOL..
yes t&d's bales is oval but it's still a bit off, notice the slight dips i pointed on the auth brown bag.

and what did u mean by "that t&d bag is from 3 years ago" ? which one are u talking about?

i dont know fangfang's new ioffer id. i had that pic saved in my computer LOL..
yes t&d's bales is oval but it's still a bit off, notice the slight dips i pointed on the auth brown bag.

and what did u mean by "that t&d bag is from 3 years ago" ? which one are u talking about?

cloudyblue: Sorry, I thought your Brown bag was from T&D. Have you looked at the recent bales on the recent batches of Bags from T&D - Amethyst and Raisin. I think that these bales are much improved. I don't know that T&D will improve the bales down to the dips you posted but if you want that improvement you should write to them. They are not going to make those improvements by posting them here. Stuff like that does not bother me, I don't look at things so closely and I have Authentic BBags.

candycanydy: I wrote to T&D asking them about the Officier Brief which I ordered back in October 2009. They are not responding. Would you write to them
and ask them as well? Maybe if enough of us write to them about the Officier Bried which we ordered that never got made they might take action. thanks,

here are the pictures of my gsh amethyst city, first batch.

i stopped conditioning once i realized the color started to change. you'll see that in the first picture in which i folded the bottom over the front of the bag. so there's no conditioner on the bottom and most of the back of the bag. i often carry is backwards just because i think the front color looks so bizarre.

the 2nd, 3rd & 4th pictures are of the front and back with flash. i thought a comparison with the mirror would be a good way to see the color change. i do think the mirror was always a little better looking than the bag even before i put the conditioner on it.

the last 3 pictures are with no flash, but overhead flood lighting in my apartment.

what do you guys think?? (don't be shy!) it's like 3 different colors now, wah! can she be saved??!

Well the 1st picture where you fold the bottom up to match the top is quite
different to the body of the bag I have to agree with you:blush:
I normally do this when I am showing someones hair color how light the ends are compared to there roots:D
I think If i were you I would e mail LMB and send them these pics and ask how much it would cost to correct it.
I think baby Yorkie had mentioned it was quite expensive in the past:unsure: and I'm sure it is, or look on there website and see if there is any home product rememdy that you coud try to even out the color.
Or just do what you did to the bag to the base? to match it?
If none of the above resolve the problem would you consider dyeing it?:shock:
I know there is a ametyhst GH work on ioffer now, so you could buy a new one and dye this one maybe red ...I would stay in the warm family if i were going to dye it so it still had the warm undertones.:flower: Hope i helped:heart:
Oh I just looked the Amy GH work is not on ioffer anymore.

well sometimes i dont care much about details either, but sometimes they bother me. since i've been following this forum, i begin to start having this habit when i see people wearing bbag on the streets, i'm very curious to know if it's auth/rep/NBF, and the bales is my first target. LOL

it would be awesome if they do something with it in the future since other manufacturers already using it, meaning it's available in the market, so why not? I thought this has been listed in the flaw lists some member compiled a while ago, no?

well sometimes i dont care much about details either, but sometimes they bother me. since i've been following this forum, i begin to start having this habit when i see people wearing bbag on the streets, i'm very curious to know if it's auth/rep/NBF, and the bales is my first target. LOL

it would be awesome if they do something with it in the future since other manufacturers already using it, meaning it's available in the market, so why not? I thought this has been listed in the flaw lists some member compiled a while ago, no?

My eyes go straight to the GGH! there like beacons IMO, I never realized it until i compared mine to the authentic last week..wow like night and day.
(fortunatley..we now know we can rectify it if we want to)
I can never see or get my eyes to the bales or the handles in time. In fact I take my city strap off and just carry my city hand or arm crook if i don't think my bales are up to scratch, now if you have an older city you can easily correct the O rings, and you dont have to use the strap, so you can avoid a bale complex if you have one:blush:

Can someone please tell me, I know that this has been discussed before, at that time I was probably not paying much attention but I would need help with my anthra work, and turquoise bags I wouldn't say it's dry just matte looking should I condition it or just leave it as is? and if I should use a product on it what would you recommend, what is the best product to use from LMB? thanks :smile:

Oh my goodness!!! I cannot believe they are ready to ship!:woot: i haven't even placed my order yet because I don't know which style/combo to get :( should it be part time gsh or rh or city?? I think for twiggy's I like brighter colors I don't think outremer will be bright enough or light enough:unsure: but I think I am going to miss out cuz I cannot decide :cry:

/\ Crystal there is a thread on TPF in the Bal section where someone has asked the same question as you "Outremer City - GSH or RH?"
check it out..you might get some different opinions.:P

hautest - I actually like the new color of your bag - LOL - it looks a bit like pale magenta or maybe sorbet? What conditioner did you use? The only time conditioner ever changed the color of my bag was when I used LMB's 'Feel Soft' on my Praline City and it turned lighter and more evenly toned. Luckily, that's what I was going for.

I think if you condition the rest of the bag to match, it will be fine. But I'm afraid you won't be able to get the original color back :(

On another note: Still kinda interested in a Marc Jacobs Quilted Venetia. I know, took me a few years to warm up to it. My question for those of you in the know (and this applies to Stams as well) did the older bags, the ones with the suede interior have hardware that was more tarnished-y looking? I see the newer models (of Stam's anyways) that have the fabric interior have the shiny chain and hardware. In trying to find pictures of older (3+ years ago) bags, it looks like the older hardware was a bit more matte looking. The hardware on the Venetia isn't quite as noticable, but I'd still like it to be as close to auth as possible. I've searched the MJ thread back to 2004 but I'm having trouble finding photos and tpf doesn't have a lot of Venetia pics. Maybe kimair can help? I know you have a Stam, but I don't know what season it's from. I was going to ask on the MJ thread but since I'm actually after a rep I fell like a bit of a troll-fraud asking on that thread.
Can anyone verify this for me?

I have a rep stam I bought in 2006, it's not NBF but I thought it was pretty good copy. I wanted an auth one but could never find one at the time. It's the quilted nappa in taupe with the suede lining, the hardware is not shiny and smooth like the newer ones but matte and brassy. Hope the makes sense.:blush: Here's some pics ...

pic credits: by me
008-Copy.jpg

111.jpg

This just in from T&D:
Let the girls know that Outremer First, City RH and Twiggy are being shipped early this week.
We’re loven making these bags ourselves. I can’t believe we’re getting them out so quickly.

Woohoo:woot: ... I'm pretty excited to see how the outremer looks IRL! I've seen the auth outremer IRL so I'm pretty excited to see how this compares, I ordered a twiggy in this color!:blush:

/\ Crystal there is a thread on TPF in the Bal section where someone has asked the same question as you "Outremer City - GSH or RH?"
check it out..you might get some different opinions.:P

Thank-you Bagalicious on my way:flower:

Hautest-I have put my bag out in the sunshine and this lightened it up a couple of shades but do keep checking on it as it can really take alot of the color out.

My Black GGH Work in daylight with her new gold teeth...grills:lol: no more yellow on my teeth ...baglicious has become the NBF dentist:lol:
pic by me.

WOW!! this leather is amazing! This is the leather I wanted from T&D. When did you get this bag bc mine is really wrinkly and kind of faded black.

beavercall Lovely briefs and WOW your raisin midday looks gorgeous! I love how the gold hardware pops out.

I'm surprised how fast the outremers are getting done!

My sapphire (Lola) Wk with her new GGH in the daylight and 4 new bag charms (rhinestone key,2 handbags and a rhinestone slingback pump) pics by me
Ironically the charms were made by Anna Corrina's aunt (Of Foley & Corrina fame) so you know I gave her my biz card and asked her to pass it on.
I think I'm going to combine all the charms and stagger them on one silver jump ring and have them all dangling on my black RH city or my violet RH work above the front panel....give Naomi or Violeta a new look for spring.:blush:
Ilovebags- i got my black GGH work May/June 2009...yes she is a beauty. Thanks

Attachments

• DSCN1175.JPG
    DSCN1175.JPG
    204.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN1181.JPG
    DSCN1181.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 5
asl_bebes: :woot: That is one gorgeous Stam. I can't stop staring at it! I love the colour. It's just so rich looking, both in terms of colour and the overall vibe you must give off when wearing it. Now, I don't know a lot about them so whether or not it's a perfect rep I don't know, but the overall details look great at first glance and the leather looks soft and supple, mmm....yum! Looks hardly worn, do you get much use out of it?
Glad your hardware is more brassy because that's what I'm seeing with all the reps with the suede interior. I checked out photos on tpf and some are brassy, some are shiny and in some pictures it's actually really hard to tell.
No offense to anyone, but it's just so nice to see pictures of non-Bals on the thread. *I am thinking about a Sang Twiggy though. That would be delicious!

Bagalicious: Nice dentistry! Did you use a rubber dam? (if you wanna use one next time, punch a hole in the middle and stretch it over the hardware, that way you can get close to the base without worrying about getting any on the leather. Want me to send you some?:wink:)

Also, having a dilemma about a new bag. I think my beloved Dior may not be available at all and well it's a long story but I may have to decide on an alternate as I will have a credit to use. I'll outline some choices in the next post and any feedback would be appreciated.

just wondering girls- how many bags do you reckon NBF have out there..? I mean they are pretty much the go to guys for rep bals and it got me thinking..

/\good idea Shellybean, But I actually had some plastic laminate that I cut a hole in and used as a template:lol:

Just PM'd You Ms bean.

just wondering girls- how many bags do you reckon NBF have out there..? I mean they are pretty much the go to guys for rep bals and it got me thinking..
Thinking about?..........
I have read in various places that only about one percent of all Louis Vuitton products in the marketplace are authentic. So theoretically, ONE in every ONE HUNDRED Louis Vuitton bags you see on the street is authentic, non? Are you thinking the same could be true for Balenciaga? I see no reason why the same figures shouldn't correlate. However, being that Balenciaga is not quite as popular to the general replica-buyer crowd as say LV mono stuff, lets say the figure is closer to 25%? So are only one in four BBags you see authentic?
As Arsenio used to say..... "things that make you go hmmmm...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->