Jean Paul Gaultier S/S 10 Paris

i can't explain why i just love some of this..why?!

im trying so hard to love this but i fail. there are a few pieces i really love but way too much of this looks so ugly to me :(

What is thisss!!!... I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight. This collection is gonna haunt me in my dreams. I think people just love the fact that he had the audacity and cojones to put this out. But can you image this becoming a trend (seeing it everywhere) What was he going for, some "gettofabulous coned-bra theme"? The only think I kind of liked were the shoulder cutout blazers with the coned shoulder pad. That's about it.

Seriously, overalls?? really??...

What is thisss!!!... I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight. This collection is gonna haunt me in my dreams. I think people just love the fact that he had the audacity and cojones to put this out. But can you image this becoming a trend (seeing it everywhere) What was he going for, some "gettofabulous coned-bra theme"? The only think I kind of liked were the shoulder cutout blazers with the coned shoulder pad. That's about it.

Seriously, overalls?? really??...

^ Cont'd; I'm fine with bringing it back, or going "old school" but I think that instead of redefining old styles and trends, he just brought back the ugly of late 80's and early 90s.

im trying so hard to love this but i fail. there are a few pieces i really love but way too much of this looks so ugly to me :(

I totally understand I did try too, NOTHING... This is a mess. This ugly. This is sad. Yeah the cone-bra is back.. but this was not the good moment (show) for its comeback. The pregnacy belly cone ??? I can't even find words. :cry: I don't know what is the exact main inspiration, but the lingerie, ghetto, african(the arm bracelet), sport, army, etc, there's so much stuff goin'on there, for me it's like a pyjama party ugh. Disappointed.
The only thing that I liked was the evolution of the show, but overall this collection is definatly one of his worst.

This looks like old Dior styling with current Dior theme (Lingere)

This is what Galliano would've shown if he had free reign at Dior

exactly my thoughts :innocent:

-although i absolutley hate the 80s theme..this collection is worth appreciation.:heart:

On seeing the whole collection, I really don't know... I actually like the brightly coloured pieces, and it is a fun collection, but the tattoos, the denim, the maternity cone:sick:

oh JPG...i love you, but this is just...no.

at least the coats and jackets are good.

This reminds me of 2002-2003 Dior shows. I really like what I'm seeing her, especially the first half of the show.

Absolutely!!! but not in a bad way... i think!
I wanna see the whole thing, and I want to see it in movement.

There are some great pieces in this but there are also some worthy of incineration.

oh my G...jourdan the will-be-mother!!
BTW..the show is just ...trash

Last edited by a moderator:
remind me of what Galliano did for Dior in 2002~2004,which is my fav Dior period, but JPG doesn't do that in a good way.

This is beyond hideous. Some individual pieces look good, but I can buy those anywhere. I don't get why people fawn over JPG. I like him as a person, not as a designer. And it's not even "art" to look at. It's just awful.

Sorry JPG fans. :flower:

this is awful, really awful,'
c'mon JPG, at this point in your life and your career, this is beaneath you!!!!!!!!!
you are too talented for this kind of trash.

normally i love odd collections they're so fun and artistic, but i just don't 'get' this one
O_o

i take it back I like some of the shoes... and the bright orange colours

that is all....... :( sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->