Jil Sander Mens F/W 09.10

00170m-5.jpg
00180m-5.jpg
00190m-6.jpg
00200m-6.jpg

I love the colors but I am not to fond of the shoulders but I think the rest of the collection is great. I really would love to see the fabric in person.

nice collection.
the multicolor coat is FABULOUS..

Roll neck sweaters for men make me barf. I can't help myself :ninja:

Very wearable collection and I love the color patterns! I think the silhouette is quite interesting(the waist, the shoulder...), but maybe it's difficult for ordinary guys to pull off those outfits.
Still I like this collection!

The emphasis on the waist is a bit dangerous and a bit androgynous and not in a good way. Everything else is well tailored and the multicoloured jackets are to die for.

i'm not sure i like this "mannequin de bois" (this thing you're working on dear fashion&design students) silhouette ..... :unsure:
moreover when he tries to apply this technique to knitwear it's not working and make the knitwear look anti-form ... which is bad regarding the so-well structured silhouette ....

but i like the multi-printed-faded fabrics (i don't know what's the technics but one jacket looks like it's a photo of denim faded printed onto the material jacket .... ouch sorry it's badly explained) coats and jacket ... though i would like to see these in real first ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->