Kate Moss and Johnny Depp

one didn't post...same credit.

Attachments

• kate007.jpg
    kate007.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 876
gingerbread said:
That black sequin dress from the Golden Globes pics was a replica of the dress Julie Christie wore in Shampoo. They were watching the movie one day and Kate said she liked it, so Johnny had one made for her as a surprise. What a boyfriend!

i must have missed the pic. can someone post it again

Buttercup said:
i must have missed the pic. can someone post it again

One of my favourite dresses among the ones that Kate has worn. :smile:

Attachments

• katedress.jpg
    katedress.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 72
  • katedress2.jpg
    katedress2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 56
  • katenaomi3.jpg
    katenaomi3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 57
I am so obsessed about all these celebrity couples, the perfect mix of fashion influence and real life coolness to me.... wow:woot:

The picture where Kate is kissing Johnny's shoulder - amazing! They've got to be the most beautiful couple (well, they were, but still) in the world. And yes, it's crazy how they look alike. It's a strange thing. Think about Brad and Angelina and other celebcouples, or any couple for that matter! People often tell me how much me and my bf look alike. Spooky. It's like you fall in love with your own reflection! Ha!

how do brad and angelina look alike ?

and i loved that couple so so much :heart:, they were so stylish and sexy. But I do agree with someone that posted in here, that he seems happier with Vanessa. Kates and Johnnys relationship seemed quite destrucitve, and Johnny surely did alot of drugs during that time.
I think Kate never really got over Johnny, as a close friend said in an interview I saw.. It's still sad.
All of Johnny Depps girlfriends were so cool though. I also enjoyed him and Winona alot!

I was just thinking, if i were (was?) Vanessa Paridis and i looked at this i'd be so gutted! :cry:

Does anybody have any more pics of them at Cannes when Kate wore the grey (Narciso Rodriguez?) dress?

I have some HQ's pics from Johnnydeppweb.com
......not quite sure how to upload them as "attachments" :huh:
Help? Anybody? :blink:

Attachments

• KateJohnnyIggy.jpg
    KateJohnnyIggy.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 74
  • jk2.jpg
    jk2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 90
thankyou so much ilovefashion i love those pictures, i love the old school glamour they had and kate's adoring looks at jhonny.its so sweet.thankyou very much for posting its evry kind of you

Aaaw.. I think they looked really cute togehter. Just sad they aren't togehter anymore.

(source: deppography.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
(source:deppography.com)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"