Kate Moss and Johnny Depp

I've found this at kate's thread:

He (Johnny) said he didn't want to carry living a wild life: boozing & partying hard.

I was too young to follow the two when they were a couple but I have to say, of all celebrity couples, they were my favorite. Not only are they imo the two most attractive people on earth but there is something very captivating about them. Too bad it didn't work out but I guess as long as they're happy.

9-11-95 Kate Moss & Johnny Depp at Kate's book party

prev44.jpg

(dafjones)

Kate and Johnny Jan 1, 1994-1998

50737099.jpg

50737077.jpg

50737059.jpg

50475882.jpg

50374950.jpg

776223.jpg

50722015.jpg

(gettyimages)

Attachments

• 50476815.jpg
    50476815.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 43
do you know what would be amazing but will never happen, if when kate is alot older someone is commisioned to write her autobiography from her words and we find out all about her relationships (especially with johnny) and her life from her opinion.....

^You're right, that would be interesting.Though it'll never happen, I think. Kate's given about 10 interviews in her whole career, so I don't think she'll ever do a book like that.She's too private person.

That black sequin dress from the Golden Globes pics was a replica of the dress Julie Christie wore in Shampoo. They were watching the movie one day and Kate said she liked it, so Johnny had one made for her as a surprise. What a boyfriend!

it's pathetic -- they haven't been together for years, but whenever I see any picture of them (even one I've seen 100 times before), my heart skips a beat.

While entering a premiere with Kate Moss one evening, Johnny Depp was asked by a reporter if he was planning to get married soon. Depp shot the man an incredulous look before replying with a question of his own: "Are you going to change your underwear tomorrow?"

I used to be a fan of both Kate and Vanessa before they had Johnny in common but I must say that he looks much more grounded and happier now. It's a shame Kate spoilt everything... Here is a picture of my favourite look of her with Johhny at the Cannes film festival (and Iggy pop on the right!!)

kj.jpg

Argh can't find the Kate Moss thread! I hope it is ok in this technologically turbulent time :cry:

Anyway don't know if this has been posted or if anyone is interested but:
5/22/98 - "DEPP TAKES THE BLAME FOR SPLIT FROM MOSS: Heartthrob actor JOHNNY DEPP has revealed he was to blame for the break-up of his romance with top British model KATE MOSS. Talking at the CANNES FILM FESTIVAL, where he is promoting his latest movie FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS, Depp admits that he didn't give Moss the attention she deserved - and says that he cried for a week after they split up. He says, "I was an horrific pain in the butt to live with. I can be a total moron at times. I let my work get in the way which made me difficult to get along with." Depp, 34, was accompanied by Moss, 24, for the premiere for his movie last week - but simply as an old friend. He admits he's been unable to find a replacement for Moss and is scared he will never find another girlfriend who can properly replace her. The EDWARD SCISSORHANDS star says, "I want to have children, I'd really like to become a parent now, but finding the right woman to share that with is proving difficult."

jml2 said:
I find Vanessa and Kate and Johnny himself all look very similar to each other.
He dates women that look like him :smile:
Kate and Johnny have the same face shape, especially jawline

it's very true.

Found these...
(credit:deppimpact)

Attachments

• 11f.jpg
    11f.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 103
  • kate008.jpg
    kate008.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 886
For some reason, the rest didn't post.Same credit.

Attachments

• kate011.jpg
    kate011.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 98cannes034.jpg
    98cannes034.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 98cannes036.jpg
    98cannes036.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 927
The same credit

Attachments