Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moss Taking a Break

From imdb.com

Supermodel Kate Moss will be taking a "short-term" break from the public eye and her modeling jobs, the beauty's agent has confirmed. The stunning model has only been seen once, on the streets of New York City, since British newspaper Daily Mirror published photographs of her allegedly snorting cocaine in a London recording studio on September 15. Despite a public apology for her actions, Moss has lost a string of high-profile contracts for companies such as H&M, H Stern, Burberry and Chanel. While Moss' long-term agent Sarah Doukas does not confirm rumors the catwalk queen will go into rehabilitation, she does say, "She's not an idiot. She'll do what she had to. Ideally she'll lie low for a long time, but there are work commitments. She won't be around in the short term, though. She loves England. But I'm sure she's feeling concerned about living here again."

From femalefirst.co.uk:

Kate Moss's friends allegedly fear she may kill herself over her cocaine scandal.
Insiders claim the sexy supermodel is cracking under the strain the exposé - which led to her being dropped by Chanel, Burberry and H&M - has caused. .

A source revealed: "It really is quite frightening. There is a chance this whole thing could end in tragedy. Some of us are even worried she could kill herself.".

Kate is said to have been particularly distraught at losing her big modeling contracts.

The friend is quoted by Britain's Grazia magazine: "All her life she's had to be tough and confident, so that's the only way she knows how to behave. But then she'll burst into tears and say she can't cope She's buckling under the pressure and a few of us are really worried about her state of mind".

The catwalk queen is also rumoured to be upset because she can't bear the thought of giving up her junkie boyfriend Pete Doherty, who she knows she must leave if she wants to quit drugs.

The source explained: "Underneath it all, Kate would like to get clean, but her real obsession is Pete and she won't do anything that will risk losing him.

"He's the one who tells her she hasn't got a problem and not to think about rehab"
________
I highly doubt this is true --- Kate has Lila to think of and she will get through this! But I do think that she and Pete do need to get away from each other in order for her to get clean. It seems that they are both bad influences on each other.

Woah....I hope this isn't true!!!!

From Page Six:
September 28, 2005 -- cutie Kate Moss may be headed to rehab after issuing a public apology, but friends say she's showing no remorse in private. We're told one of Moss' first comments when the [edit] photos surfaced was, "Oh, well, there goes my second career." Moss staged a comeback after an earlier battle with addiction landed her at London's Priory clinic. Moss, who was recently spotted in Scottsdale, Ariz., near the Meadows rehab center, has shown less concern about losing custody of her daughter, Lila Grace. Another pal reported, "She just told her agent three days ago that she doesn't give a [bleep] what people think, she will not change her lifestyle because of a tabloid or public opinion." The supermodel may hold on to her Rimmel cosmetics contract, however. Ironically, the campaign she just shot for them is for a product called "Recover." And the London Daily Telegraph reports she's been talking to director Ron Howard about starring in a movie about the fashion industry.

Abusive cocaine snorters are capable of just about anything so I am not putting this attitude past her.

^ Apart form the fact that the report says she doesnt show any concern about losing custody to her daughter...it does sound how I would expect Kate Moss to act. I've always thought she had a sort of i-dont-care confidence to her...:innocent:

I'm sure she's feeling a lot of emotions right now. sometimes she probably feels bad about her lifestyle, sometimes she must feel like she doesn't give a damn. If she felt true remorse she would have changed a long time ago, not because she was "busted", but if she truly didn't give a damn she wouldn't have apologised to save her career.

omar said:
President Bush will be making a statement regarding Ms Moss's drug allegations within the next twenty-four hours.

LOL

surely you jest.:lol:

Well, those are two contrasting reports. One says she's contemplating suicide and the other says that she doesn't give af. They're not very reliable sources, or so I've heard. So maybe we should at least wait for the National Enquirer (and President Bush) to have their say on the matter before we draw our conclusions.

from what i know, she is in Arizona for rehabilitation treatment

other press are saying she is at the priory...........wrong
and in thailand........erm.......i dont think so

So shes probably in the Meadows then, they are supposed to be really sh*t hot at sorting people out.......

I wish Kate the best...It's great that she took full responsibility for her actions and made a public apology....I hope she makes a full recovery at the rehab center

******No pictures or links to pictures or video footage of drug taking are permitted on this site.***** We have young members here and this is inappropriate

On a personal level, I feel so sorry for Kate Moss, and especially her child. I'm glad she's getting help.
On the other hand, the fashion industry seems to be totally hypocritical. Kate was the "image" they embraced ! Drugged look and waif thin. And they act shocked and end her campaigns, and punish her for the look and lifestyle, that they made of her...LOL

Acid said:
the person who took those photos is called Ally and hes gonna get killed when they find him

Well this Ally is a total scumbag and I hope (s)he gets what (s)he deserves -- (s)he practically ruined everything for Kate - she lost her contracts, could lose her daughter, and possibly her freedom if she is arrested. What a pice of crap. I wonder if this person did it just because he/she was paid off by the Daily Mirror.

chantal said:
Well this Ally is a total scumbag and I hope (s)he gets what (s)he deserves -- (s)he practically ruined everything for Kate - she lost her contracts, could lose her daughter, and possibly her freedom if she is arrested. What a pice of crap. I wonder if this person did it just because he/she was paid off by the Daily Mirror.

F*cking right.

who is ally anyway?? kate's "friend"?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to be so very sad if this is true - Kate to be arrested. Honestly, the folks at the Daily Mirror and the person who filmed her are going to have a lot of bad karma coming their way. I have tried to edit this news as to not violate TFS policy.

from femalefirst.uk.com and also on Drudge and the Sun websites:

Kate Moss could reportedly be arrested on **** charges when she returns to the UK.

The supermodel, who is currently at a US rehab clinic, is set to be questioned by police on suspicion of supplying c****ne, according to Britain's The Sun newspaper.

If convicted, Kate - ******* - could face jail.

Police have apparently already contacted the catwalk queen's lawyers and Scotland Yard are said to have ordered her arrest as soon as she lands on British soil. A source told The Sun: "This is being dealt with very seriously due to her position in public life. We don't want her use of this deadly d*** to glamorise it".

Last edited by a moderator:
Taken from the Times online, letter from Ian Blair:

Letters to the Editor

The Times September 30, 2005

Sir, You report (times2, September 28) that I have suggested that police may call in social services because of Ms Kate Moss’s alleged behaviour.

I have not said anything of the sort and I cannot imagine issuing such a cruel and gratuitous remark.

IAN BLAIR
Metropolitan Police Commissioner
Broadway, London

I'm just wondering how much truth there is behind allegations of Kate Moss being arrested.
What saddened me was reading on Sunday that Lila Grace, Kate Moss' daughter was without either parents on her third birthday last week. Her mother was in a detox clinic and her father was attending the fashion shows in Milan. She spent her thrid birthday in a fairy costume with her nanny. How is it that a little girl cannot have even one parent at her birthday party. :cry:

^That is not true!! Jefferson was with her on her birthday ( there are pics of him carrying her in the fairy costume), and then the next weekend they went to see Kate in AZ for a visit. These papers are trying to make it seem like Lila has the absolute worst parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->