Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha,Prince :D

Where exactly did she go in the first place??

^exactly. Campaigns or none,I seriously doubt she'd fall from the face of the earth. Besides with she being at the center of everything at the moment,bit of an ironic question to pose.

Scott said:
Haha,Prince :D

Where exactly did she go in the first place??
My thoughts exactly

She's more inescapeable than ever lately.

Good for her! :huh:
I hope she's stays clean this time for real! (for her 3 year old ) :unsure:

Thanks for the hint Acid :wink: :woot:

Im glad she back..I doubt that she wont be as famous or successful as she was before she got caught taking cocaine.

My image of her as a person (and a mom :( ) has become a little poorer than before, but I still do admire her never-dying sense of style. She is truly an icon of her generation.

Acid said:
You'll see a lot more of her soon :wink:

:D Coool and the gang. I'm a lot more pleased about that un than *cough* Cavalli and Iceberg.

I knew she'd be back, it's good, right and proper.

rimmal really made the biggest mistake ever. Unlike the larger established quality brands like Burbury and Chanel, Rimmel is just a crappy make-up brand without Kate

Jennika said:
rimmal really made the biggest mistake ever. Unlike the larger established quality brands like Burbury and Chanel, Rimmel is just a crappy make-up brand without Kate

I agree.

Who does Rimmel think they are!? :lol:

Acid said:
You'll see a lot more of her soon :wink:

Subtle Acid, subtle! :flower: Can I just say I hate Cavalli and if I were her I would have stewed in rehab rather than shoot a campaign with him :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->