Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennika said:
rimmal really made the biggest mistake ever. Unlike the larger established quality brands like Burbury and Chanel, Rimmel is just a crappy make-up brand without Kate

yes that what I thought (and posted) in the other thread :flower: :woot: I mean Rimmel needed Kate not the other way round ^_^

For some reason, I think Kate or someone else is using her cocaine addiction to make a comback, thus ushering a new age for *****models...

Jennika said:
rimmal really made the biggest mistake ever. Unlike the larger established quality brands like Burbury and Chanel, Rimmel is just a crappy make-up brand without Kate

rimmel did not drop kate. they were one of the only ones that kept her!
burberry was NOTHING before kate reinvented their campaign in 1999, just like she did with calvin klein in 1992, and then rimmel in 2001. wow, kate is like the regenerator.

ultramarine said:
Isnt he at least clean and sober?

Probably, you can never really tell with people from Birmingham though (I joke). I just imagined that Mrs. Osbourne would be a bit more tolerant of druggies/alcoholics...

kate is absolutely NOT doing iceberg
whoever made that up is full of shizzle

wildcard said:
My image of her as a person (and a mom :( ) has become a little poorer than before, but I still do admire her never-dying sense of style. She is truly an icon of her generation.

I can see what you mean. I felt the same way until my Mum gave me a lecture (yes, my mum lecturing me about Kate) she said "No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes - even you tastes_like_chic!" :lol: so now I just hope she does everything to her best :smile:

its an italian brand.

acid, what is it that you do and how come you know more than yahoo news.

KATE'S ON THE MOVE
spacer.gif
REMOVAL MEN were photographed transporting furniture from Kate Moss' cottage in St John's Wood into lorries yesterday, prompting speculation that the supermodel is planning to leave London for good. Large boxes thought to contain Kate's extensive wardrobe were packed up along with children's toys, a pushchair, rugs, mirrors and other furniture in order to be put into storage by the removal company. "I think this is about the fifth time we have moved her," said one driver. "We have moved about 90 per cent of her stuff but it's still liveable. Perhaps she wants to rent the cottage out." Kate is in Ibiza with her daughter Lila this week where she is shooting an ad campaign for Roberto Cavalli. She is expected to return to America until Christmas when she will come home to her Oxfordshire cottage. (November 8 2005, AM)
vogue.com

is the Fashion Industry sending the wrong message?

I've said this before and will say it again, as much as I love Kate and that she's a great model, it is disturbing that the Fashion World is sending the wrong message that it's "OK to be a druggie, get caught. You will still have a job and will be bigger than before". This post isn't about how good of a model she is, it's the message that is behind it. B)

roppal222 said:
^ I must concede, it sets somewhat of a bad example....but I don't think people had any doubts she would turn around from this. When all those labels dropped her, it seemed it could've been over for her....but that rarely is the case - bad news still equates maximum publicity and it was only a matter of time before a designer/magazine took her on board. Cavalli seems to be a bit of an attention seeker these days - what is up with his r'ship with Posh?! :blink: And Vanity Fair love these big scoops.

At least Kate's put herself in rehab ; she just needs to rid herself of that scab of a boyfriend. :sick:

smartarse said:
I've said this before and will say it again, as much as I love Kate and that she's a great model, it is disturbing that the Fashion World is sending the wrong message that it's "OK to be a druggie, get caught. You will still have a job and will be bigger than before". This post isn't about how good of a model she is, it's the message that is behind it. B)

I see what you mean, but it's all about publicity for the ad campaigns, Cavalli has already had a ton of coverage in the papers and magazines here just from one promo picture. It's publicity money can't buy and while it is sending the wrong message that's not what they're bothered about unfortunately.

But I do love Kate, she's an amazing model and I'm so happy that she's back

Does anyone know whether the issue of French Vogue she was co-editoring been released yet??

Im happy thats shes back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paulll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->