Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Moss may quit modeling – to act

Kate Moss reportedly wants to quit modelling – to become an actress.
The supermodel – who recently checked out of rehab after undergoing therapy to beat cocaine addiction – has allegedly told friends she wants a fresh start.
A source is quoted in Britain's The Sun newspaper as saying: "The month in the rehab centre gave her plenty of chances to think things over. She is aware that her modelling career cannot last forever
"She believes that with some coaching she could do well in films" The insider added: "She's probably got enough money to never work again but she is keen to push herself"

source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/72082004.htm

^She doesn't strike me as a good actress. Models should learn that having the looks doesn't mean having the skills.

Unlikely. This rumour has been around for ages. I don't think it's true.

"She's probably got enough money to never work again but she is keen to push herself"

With the recent scandal with coke and all that...

.. i thought the quote was quite hilarious...

push herself :lol:

.. yeah i know i'm weird :blush:

She's getting a little old to be a model, not that she dosn't still look good

Baizilla said:
With the recent scandal with coke and all that...

.. i thought the quote was quite hilarious...

push herself :lol:

.. yeah i know i'm weird :blush:

:mellow:... :lol:...:rofl:

hmm, I'm not too keen on this possible career choice.
As a model, Kate is one the the best IMO, she is legendary. She's a formidable force in the modeling business, i have yet to see another model with her type of range.
However, the same cannot be said for acting. even if she was good, there are so many other really great actresses that Kate won't stand out.

Daria W. would be a much better actress than Kate. I'm sorry but I don't see this happening for Kate, I applaud her if she does do it successfully though.

Daria's recent short film for Prada is phenomenial and puts a lot of pressure on Kate if shes to do better.

Why doesn't she become a stylist instead....considering her so-called iconic style? Look at what her friend Helena Christensen did,she turned from model into being a photographer.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think she WOULD be a good actress, but because she is so unpretentious, she wouldn't try out unless a friend asked her to. she has always said, "i'm just a model."

Well modelling is pretty much a dead end job, especially after 25-30. Kate is very lucky to still be modelling. I would like to see her act, has she ever been in a movie??

lunabella said:
i think she WOULD be a good actress, but because she is so unpretentious, she wouldn't try out unless a friend asked her to. she has always said, "i'm just a model."

She'd probably be a good actress, but naturally she would be stigmatized.

cocomonkey4 said:
hmm, I'm not too keen on this possible career choice.
As a model, Kate is one the the best IMO, she is legendary. She's a formidable force in the modeling business, i have yet to see another model with her type of range.
However, the same cannot be said for acting. even if she was good, there are so many other really great actresses that Kate won't stand out.

Are there, really, so many great actresses? There's always a need for the poetically beautiful European actress and Kate would be perfect - if she can in fact act.

Kate has been looking over and reading some. But as much as i love Kate .. all i have to say is this :cry: :doh: . I think her diction needs to improve as well as her cockney accent.

Daria is more incline to go in the acting direction if she chooses. And if she does she'll make a phenominal actress. IMO. B)

Andro said:
Daria W. would be a much better actress than Kate. I'm sorry but I don't see this happening for Kate, I applaud her if she does do it successfully though.

Daria's recent short film for Prada is phenomenial and puts a lot of pressure on Kate if shes to do better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wahayoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->