Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how she explained those skeletons in her hall to her five year old daughter?! :innocent:

her daughter is so cute! kate needs to get her priorities straight, I don't know why she wouldn't want to spend every dying moment with her...

KATE UNCOVERED
SHE MAY
have been on the fashion circuit for almost 20 years now, but Kate Moss has beguiled Paris anew thanks to the publication of an unauthorised biography dedicated to her career.
Entitled simply Kate Moss, the 300-page tome by veteran French journalist Françoise-Marie Santucci - who was unable to secure an interview with the supermodel herself - includes archive material and anecdotes from close sources.

will this be released anywhere except in france?

here is the link to it on french amazon:
http://www.amazon.fr/Kate-Moss-Fran...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206813738&sr=8-1

i dont have no idea what kind of mom she is nor what kind of person she is anyhow. i can only guess and i guess she loves her daughter more than anything and tryes to do her best. press always makes her look bad.

dailymirror
Kate Moss plans gypsy wed party over curry

Kate plans gypsy wed party over curry
FEA88D14-DEBF-55D9-16770CDA4AB257E3.jpg

Kate Moss is planning a massive gypsy-themed engagement bash before she weds her man Jamie Hince this summer..
She confirmed to pals at a private party this week that she has accepted Hince's proposal - and she wants a big pre-wedding knees-up.​
Kate said she wants to have a huge engagement party. "It just has to be bigger than any party I have thrown before," she told pals.​
Kate and Jamie, who are thinking of a September wedding, revealed their party plans at a champagne-fuelled bash at Davinia Taylor's house on Wednesday.​
It turned into a lively night - hostess Davinia laid on an Indian feast followed by cupcakes at the do at her mansion in St John's Wood, North London.​
Guests, including Sadie Frost and Lily Allen, raised a toast to the happy couple. A friend of the bride-to-be told me: "Kate told everyone she wants a big blow-out in the summer, so she has a couple of months to plan it.​
"They are thinking about having the actual wedding in September, so the plan is to hold an engagement party in August to give them both enough time to recover before their stag and hen do's. Kate asked all her mates for ideas for the engagement and Lily Allen suggested a gypsythemed party. Kate got really excited and star ted talking about what dress she could wear for that."​

yeah it is!!! no wonder Kate doesn't go public whit Lila so often! she just protects her! oh,
wedding, i hope its true, i cant wait to see glimpse of Kate's wedding dress, i bet its something cool. i bet she would go something bohemian or rock and roll.

Well that would explain the change of nanny, an older nanny. Less things to do and less time to be spent babysitting Lila, unlike the previous one who was constantly with her and constantly papped with Lila in and out of school.

maybe.. but i think that Jeff is also away much. isn't he an editor in dazed and confused mag? and hi attends parties quite much too? papz isn't just too much interested in him as they are in Kate. i think Lila spends lots of time both of them houses. maybe they bounce her even weekly or so. who knows what they do in their private lives.

i think that Jeff's nightlife, compared to Kate's , is basicly non existant. :smile:

what we now..^ we don't know every move they make.. like we don't know what Kate thinks and makes either..i think we make too much assumptions based what tabloids write and candids tell us.

yeah what we know of, i don't know a scratch thing about their lives but candids do show you some kind of their routine, like for instance that Jeff was with Lila past weekend in Costwolds and few days after that you can see him and Anounck bringing Lila's cat to Kate's house and just a day after that there are tons of pap pics of Lila and Kate shopping. You can tell certain things,speculate to be certain. It's just a speculation, nothing more don't take it so seriously. :smile:

I am more convinced now that Lila lives with Jeff.

I've been convinced of that for awhile :ninja:...I think she gets visitation whens she wants but they manage to work it out between themselves and not the courts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->