Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Moss annoyed at Agyness Deyn over Pete Doherty friendship?

Saturday April 5th, 2008 at 8:06 pm by Heather

kate_moss_00.jpg
With everything seemingly settled between her and Sienna Miller, Kate Moss is reportedly developing a new feud with Agyness Deyn.
Relations between the modelling pair are said to have been tense for a while but kicked up a notch after Kate found out that Agyness had been hanging out with Kate’s ex-boyfriend Pete Doherty.
A source told the Mirror :”Kate can be like an ice maiden when she doesn’t take to someone, and things between her and Agy have been very frosty. Everyone keeps making comparisons about them, and it is getting on both of their nerves.”
“Kate is feeling particularly sensitive because Agyness is only just starting out and is nearly 10 years younger than her.”
“She feels Agy is trying to copy her. She hangs out in similar places and they have friends in common. And she went mad when she heard Agy had become close mates with Pete.”
The source, claiming to be a friend of Agyness, added that Kate’s not the only one bothered by the new friendship: “We’re also concerned how Agy’s relationship with Pete might affect her career. It only needs her to be in the wrong place at the wrong time with him and it could all come crashing down around her ears.”

http://fametastic.co.uk/archive/200...at-agyness-deyn-over-pete-doherty-friendship/

It kinda annoys me that Pete is constantly blamed for other peoples failures and downrides. It must be pretty tough for the guy..:(

Aw, it’s not been a good week for poor little Petey, first he gets banged up and now to make matters worse it turns out nobody gives a ****! When the Babyshambles frontman got sent down his current girlfriend Irina Lazareanu tried to contact Kate to tell her the news but was told ‘She knows. She’s seen it on TV. She doesn’t care’ and she’s not the only one. The Sun reports:
‘When Wino was told the news by a pal she, erm, chortled… Pete’s just a comedy character to Amy. She thinks he’s a bit of a clown.’
Well at least he can rely on his fans for a bit of moral support right? Ha ha, no such luck we hear they are majorly pissed with him for letting them down and missing his planned gigs. Oh well Pete every cloud has a silver lining right? Expect in your case we’re struggling to think of one but we’ll let you know if we come up with anything..

mrpapp

It kinda annoys me that Pete is constantly blamed for other peoples failures and downrides. It must be pretty tough for the guy..:(

i too blame all of my problems on pete doherty. even if i have never met him and no matter the situation. :P

When the Babyshambles frontman got sent down his current girlfriend Irina Lazareanu tried to contact Kate to tell her the news but was told ‘She knows. She’s seen it on TV. She doesn’t care’ and she’s not the only one.

Irena stabbed Kate in the back by getting with Pete after Kate left him. Kate and Irina were friends and Kate helped Irina's modeling career by personally casting her in a Paris Vogue ed in Dec 2005 and then handpicking her to front her first Topshop line. So cheater Pete and traitor Irina deserve each other.

Irena stabbed Kate in the back by getting with Pete after Kate left him. Kate and Irina were friends and Kate helped Irina's modeling career by personally casting her in a Paris Vogue ed in Dec 2005 and then handpicking her to front her first Topshop line. So cheater Pete and traitor Irina deserve each other.

So true!:flower:

lg.php

Kate Moss Calls In The Experts...
0d313044-6.jpg

[Images: Jason Levin/Martin Geldart/Grzegorz Hibner]
Kate Moss has got the interior designers in to completely overhaul a room in her St Johns Wood pad. Apparently the dark and dingey room is currently covered in ‘black and red velvet Japanese wallpaper with big flying birds and a big black bed’, but the supermodel called the experts in as she wants it changed to a ‘cool, light space.’ But why the sudden change of heart? She’s only lived there for a short time…. Well it turns out she’s doing it for the love of a good man. No, not Mr. Hince, it’s for another important man in her life, close pal James Brown. Our source reveals:
‘Kind-hearted Kate wants to support her friend James, who has tragically lost several members of his family to cancer. His little sister Marina passes away a few months ago, and Kate wants to make sure James always has a home at her place.’
Aw, isn’t she the nicest little supermodel! Before you know it we’ll be calling her Saint Moss. Actually that’s kind of got a ring to it..
mrpapparazzi

Last edited by a moderator:
^ she is a good friend, how sad about James' loss.

What Lainey Gossip said about Kate at the MET:

Stella and Snarly Kate

A favourite moment for sure.

Stella McCartney and Kate Moss –like two girls in high school caught up in their own inside joke. Held hands virtually the whole time, giggling uncontrollably, laughing at other people, often not bothering to hide it… mostly it was Kate, of course. It was Kate acting like she was learning impaired and Stella the indulgent parent.

But I do love that Kate Moss, dumb as f&ck herself, will not hesitate to point out someone else’s ignorance when it comes to fashion.

She arrived with Stella. She walked with Stella. But still there was a green reporter who actually asked her what she was wearing.

It was as though Voldemort himself had materialised on the carpet.

“Stella McCartney!” she snarled, baring teeth and nearly foaming at the mouth. The admonished journalist shrank back in fear. Stella busted out laughing. Kate rolled her eyes and then, stumbling, led her designer date inside the museum. As she walked in I heard her screech: can we smoke in here?

Classic.

haha, she's funny and careless and doesn't seem to be pompous like the others, I love that about her:heart:

yeah we don't, but i don't believe she wouldn't managed to succeed so far and well if she were that "lesser smart" or .. dumb. :lol: sorry my english..

^yes, I truely believe it takes some brains to succeed like that, she's a businesswoman. Still, I think her kind of 'smartness' is more creative, visual and might even artistic, but maybe not too intellectual/acedemic. But of course, we really don't know:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->