Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think kate and jamie will last even if they get married... she doesn't look at him the way she looked at pete and depp. IMO, she was only in love with those guys. jefferson was a great choice for getting pregnant, stylish and intelligent, but not with his head in the clouds...

What happened at L.A.X was just apalling and scary,those paps have no consideration for any human,notheless for a 5 years old little girl.Poor Lila,perhaps its best that she spends more time with Jefferson & Anouck.

Kate treats 'mini me' daughter Lila Grace to Disneyland trip

31 MARCH 2008
While she's been in the headlines recently with reports she's to marry her musician beau Jamie Hince, it's clear who the most important person is in Kate's life - her five-year-old daughter Lila Grace.
The pair flew to LA this weekend after making a rare public appearance together in the British capital, where they were spotted indulging in many a girl's favourite pastime - shopping. Kate and Lila - whose father is magazine editor Jefferson Hack – are reported to be sharing a few mummy/daughter days Stateside in Disneyland.
Kate, who's often referred to her daughter as "my mini me", seems keen to share her music tastes with Lila. A T-shirt worn by the youngster during their shopping trip - emblazoned with the logo of iconic Seventies rock band The Who - certainly seemed to reflect her mum's taste in cool bands.
hello !

What happened at L.A.X was just apalling and scary,those paps have no consideration for any human,notheless for a 5 years old little girl.Poor Lila,perhaps its best that she spends more time with Jefferson & Anouck.

with jefferson yes, but she already has to much mom's boyfriends that she spent time with...

and as i said, there should be some laws, poor lila will be blind by the age of 15 if someone doesn't stop the paps...
kate lives like in a big brother house....

I hope her and Lila are enjoying themselves overthere, they could sure do with a private treat together:smile:

Kate in LA, I read somewhere that the all the american paparazzos went to LA, to receive to the queen, with all their million of flashes!!!!,

That 3x last last mascara tv commercial is being showed here on several Danish channels. It's such a delight to get a daily Kate fix from the television:P

rimmel really is nothing without Kate, i have to say i wouldn't even have noticed that brand without Kate

me neither, it's all due to Kate. I remember seeing Rimmel ads when I was younger and didn't know of Kate, but there's something about her whole appearance on the ads that made me interested in the brand and its make-up:smile:

While I agree that Kate has been great for Rimmel, it is only a matter of time before she is replaced because the brand is aimed at a very young market, and Kate is now 34.

Also, surely this talk should be allowed in her Supporting Cast thread as it is to do with her modelling?

Kate leads the way in white sunglasses that put black frames in the shade

The celebrities are trying on a whiter shade of shades this year - as our pictures of Kate Moss and others show. The supermodel was photographed stepping out in Hollywood in a pair of Ray-Bans - but instead of the once-obligatory black frames, her sunglasses were white as, erm, the driven snow.

A shade brighter: Heroes star Hayden Panettiere, top left, and, clockwise, Peaches Geldof, Drew Barrymore and Debbie Harry

All white: Kate Moss, top left, and clockwise, Paris Hilton :yuk:, Lily Allen and Kelly Osbourne

dailymail

^ Funny thing is all those other gals wore them before Kate.

I don't care for them at all, I think they are very childish.

All white: Kate Moss, top left, and clockwise, Paris Hilton :yuk:, Lily Allen and Kelly Osbourne

dailymail

A :yuk: for Paris and not for Peaches, Kelly or Lily? IMO Paris is the only one who's personal style actually fits with the wayfarers and doesn't look like she's trying WAY too hard to keep with the trends. But whatever.

A :yuk: for Paris and not for Peaches, Kelly or Lily? IMO Paris is the only one who's personal style actually fits with the wayfarers and doesn't look like she's trying WAY too hard to keep with the trends. But whatever.
You may have a good point here Ladyflash.its just that I truly dislike Paris-who's mainly famous for "that vid" shes done some years ago.Still I guess Paris is Paris,and the others are just trying to be trendy.
I dont like coloured framed sunnies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"