Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SH*T i really hope this movie will never come out. i'd hate to see a movie about kate's life, people would probably distort everything. not to mention that she isn't at the end of her life, she's 34 for god's sake, and she's no edie sedgwick (ugh factory girl is another movie that should never have been made), who died so young. there's no need to make a movie now! and seriously...russel brand and tara reid?:yuk::yuk:

i really think it is a joke.
no way any director could hire tara as a kate... it is beyound ridiculous.

and as ana said, kate is only 34 and very much alive... though it would be great if someone would make documentary on her, even with dramatization, cos she is everywhere, she has been a model for 20 yrs, something like kate's first 20 yrs....

I don't think this is very likely. Like everyone's already said, no director would be stupid enough to hire Tara to play Kate. I remember a few years ago there was a similar story concerning Mary Kate Olsen apparently wanting to play Kate Moss, but that turned out to be false too. There are always lies about Kate picking strange film projects/weird people being cast as her...

I doubt Russell Brand would do it, he has connections within that 'set'. And his career is going a lot better than Tara Reid's..

LOL mary-kate playing kate moss??? god that would be tragic:lol:
not that tara reid would be any better...

brand wouldn't sell out kate, they're friends.

apparently now they are no longer friends and Kate makes an obvious point og blanking him as after Kate and Russell's one night stand,Russell was very open in sharing facts with the media.Noami Campbell recently said something simiar in a n english newspaper:heart::Pxxxxx

^ really? i never heard of this. . . have you any more info?

When asked recently by the Express newspaper Noami Camobell said she ddint like russell because"He said bad things about Kate.I dont like anyone who says bad things about my frineds."
Russell described kate to heat magazinr a few years ago as a "dirty cow in bed":heart:xxxx

Pete Doherty Posts Love Song for Kate Moss

Pete Doherty has posted a romantic tribute on the internet in a bid to win back his ex Kate Moss. The clip posted under the title 'Gracewastelands’ shows the 'shambles star singing a previously unheard song.
As he emotes ‘All I know is I love you,’ shots of Kate pouting and mouthing the words appear, before cutting back to Pete in what looks like his Wiltshire home.
The rocker recently revealed he still had feelings for Moss explaining, ‘It’s over. But whether or not I’m over it, I’m not sure.’
With Kate having recently split from Kills front man Jamie Hince this may be the opening Pete has been looking for to win her back.
We look forward to see what Katy will do next…
mtv.co.uk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3lkyUidGNc

So Kate is partying and drunk again... what is new...
0,,15641027-EXH,00.jpg

Lets plays a game...

Lets bet how long it will take for her to go to rehab again!!!!
My bet is by the end of this year!

why should she go to rehab for having a good time with the pals, just like almost every person on the planet..?

^^ Umm, her history going back many years is not of innocent fun- quite the opposite, actually... :(

Kate Moss avoids parties for boyfriend's sake

London, Oct 7 : Supermodel Kate Moss is back with her on and off boyfriend Jamie Hince and to keep him happy she is trying to tone down her wild partying ways.

The two had split last month after Hince felt he had too much of her social life. But the 34-year-old Moss seems to be in love with Hince and wants to do everything possible to be with him.
The Mirror quotes her saying: "Me and Jamie are fine. He wasn't pleased with me going out all the time but it wasn't a massive issue and it's all sorted now. We're really happy."
The two have had some public spats and some close friends thought the recent fight could be the last one.
"The romance is back on. Kate loves Jamie. It wasn't a difficult decision for her to tone down the partying because she's committed to making the relationship work," said a close friend.
new kerala

Last edited by a moderator:
Exclusive: Kate Moss cuts down on partying for sake of boyfriend Jamie Hince

7A1FC23A-EAB9-1F82-FB70280D486849FC.jpg

They're the words you thought you’d never hear: Kate Moss’s party lifestyle is over…for love’s sake.
The model is back with boyfriend Jamie Hince after promising to tone down her wild ways.
They split last month when the 39-year-old Kills star grew fed up with her social life.
But Kate, 34, is so in love she has now pledged to calm down in an effort to keep hold of her man.
She told a friend: “Me and Jamie are fine. He wasn’t best pleased with me going out all the time but it wasn’t a massive issue and it’s all sorted now. We’re really happy.”
The pair have had a string of public rows. And those close to her feared the latest bust-up could spell the end of their relationship.
But a source close to Kate said: “The romance is back on. Kate loves Jamie. It wasn’t a difficult decision for her to tone down the partying because she’s committed to making the relationship work.”
Kate met Jamie last September after splitting with junkie rocker Pete Doherty.
The singer is touring the US with The Kills. He is expected back this week. Friends said his reunion with Kate will be emotional. One added: “She can’t wait.”
Let’s hope she’s got Jamie’s slippers and a nice cuppa waiting…
the mirror

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlrdlr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"