Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in a french article - http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/1527/Peo...25/Kate-Moss-voulait-un-enfant-Pas-lui-.dhtml - That Kate broke up with Jamie because he is not ready to have a baby with her, while he is touring, and that she don't want to wait no more... he was not sufficiently involved in the project..and that Jamie is a not happy that everybody told that it was because Kate having too much party..that it is not true.

Most boring couple of the moment. She serial dates 'rockers' as much as he serial dates models. Snooze. If he knows what's good for him he won't phuck up this major meal ticket, or else it's back to Hackney, old chap!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate Moss and mystery man take inspiration from the Tartan Army in matching outfits

By Diana Pilkington
Last updated at 4:06 PM on 28th September 2008

Millions of women have copied her style over the years, and now it seems men want to look like Kate Moss too.

When the model showed up to a country pub today sporting a pair of eye-catching tartan trousers, the mystery man by her side complemented the look with a matching jacket.

Although onlookers might have mistaken the pair for members of the Tartan Army, the Scottish print is tipped to be popular this autumn.

article-1063592-02D4288500000578-676_468x622.jpg
Seeing double: Kate Moss and a mystery man head to a country pub wearing near-identical tartan prints

Kate, 34, toned down the outfit by teaming the loud trousers with a simple black jacket, black boots, bag and sunglasses.
Her companion opted for a plain white T-shirt and black jeans to set off his bright zip-up jacket.

Kate appeared considerably more polished than she did last week when she emerged from a London bar looking worse for wear.

article-1063592-02D417A500000578-101_224x483.jpg

article-1063592-02D41AF400000578-670_224x481.jpg

Polished: Kate toned down her outfit by keeping most of it black

article-1063592-02CD717A00000578-55_468x312.jpg
Worse for wear: The model emerged from the launch party of Britflick productions last week looking all partied out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...inspiration-Tartan-Army-matching-outfits.html

I think Kate is a little shy by nature and maybe this 'fingers over your mouth' or 'biting you thumb'-thing is a way for her to feel more 'safe' public when facing the herd of papz and probably also a way to be a little childish/charming:D

no, what's that stuff above her mouth? she's been covering her mouth a lot more recently...

kate-moss-2_981129i.jpg

telegraph

yeah, I know, and I'm very certain she's been having a cold. I had a bad cold recently and it gave me those exact sores as well.

ummm... i hate to break it to you but cold sores are herpes.

yeah, I know, I wasn't disagreeing with you, just trying to answer your question of why she is still covering her mouth, as one would think the herpes would be gone by now. Besides, I've noticed Kate began the 'hand habit' before getting sores(hence my first post/answer to you^_^)

no worries, right?:flower:

Moss to swap modelling for music career

Monday, September 29 2008, 14:32 BST
By Sarah Rollo
160x120_starsnaps_katemoss.jpg
Rex Features

Model Kate Moss will give up the catwalk by the time she reaches 35, it has been reported.

According to Ace Showbiz, the 32-year-old will focus on a full-time career in the music industry when she retires.

"She has told everyone she won't carry on modeling after she turns 35. Songwriting and being a singer will slowly take over," a source said.

Moss regularly performed with Pete Doherty's group Babyshambles and even appeared on their debut album Down In Albion. However, she was reportedly
banned from joining ex-boyfriend Jamie Hince on stage with his band The Kills.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a131391/moss-to-swap-modelling-for-music-career.html

Jamie Hince's love call to Kate Moss as friends say they will get back together

Kate Moss's former flame Jamie Hince proved he is still very much part of her life after making an emotional phone call to her daughter's sixth birthday at the weekend.
The Kills guitarist is away on tour in California but found time to call Lila Grace at her pink-themed party in London's Notting Hill.
Jamie and Kate split a few weeks ago, although friends are beginning to think it is likely they will patch things up when he returns to London at the weekend.
The pair have shared a couple of emotional phone calls since Jamie headed to the US and pals say they are taking steps towards a reconciliation.
article-1063927-02D42EBB00000578-300_468x729.jpg

Kate Moss has shared a couple of emotional calls with former boyfriend Jamie Hince. The model (above) was out with friends yesterday at the pub near her Cotswold home
'Kate's mobile rang when the kids at the party were watching children's entertainers the Funny Bunnies,' a source told London Lite.
'Jamie became very close to Lila Grace during his time with Kate, and made a big effort to make sure her birthday went well. It's making Kate realise what she's missing.'
Kate took Lila Grace to their country house in the Cotswolds yesterday, and her daughter gets to open her presents today as it is her actual birthday.
As well as some offerings from Jamie, we're told there was a huge box from Kate's boss/pal Sir Philip Green.
article-1050911-00B4FA3B00000578-979_468x481.jpg

Are Kate and Jamie about to rekindle their romance? (Above, the two in happier times)

'Even before the party, Kate and Jamie had spoken to each other several times on the phone,' the source added.
'Their relationship was always quite tempestuous, but now things have calmed down pals have their fingers crossed they will put their differences aside and get back together when Jamie is back in the country.'
Kate has a history of volatile relationships, including a high-drama coupling with Pete Doherty.
dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for posting.
I hope they get back together, especially if Lila has already bonded so well with Jamie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlrdlr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->