Kiefer Sutherland Breaks Jack McCollough’s Nose at Met Ball Afterparty

now,i have heard rumours before about one of the porenza boys...that one of them does have a bit of temper and sometimes they do come across as a bit arrogant. if he did indeed knock her down and never apologised then perhaps somebody needed to step in.

^ I believe Jack is a Leo :ninja: :innocent:

However, violence is not the answer ... how much more effective to gather reporters/columnists/photographers around and have them witness the apology--or lack thereof :wink: Embarrass the cad on Page Six ...

they weren't fighting over Brooke...apparently Jack knocked her down and perhaps didn't apologize? Hard to know. Kiefer is an alcoholic and also quick to anger so....

i wonder how he knocked her down, rude accidental passing push, or get out of my way diva push.. (which is kind of hard to fathom..) but if it was the latter it was deserved, but otherwise.. violence is not the answer lol

Jack seems a little arrogant, and is the ugly one of the Proenza team...
:lol:

He should have just apologized and not gotten himself in trouble. He must have talked back to Keifer, when he confronted him about the incident.

*sigh*
Boys.....

:rolleyes:

And furthermore.....

what was freakin' Jack Bauer doing at the MET!?

Hahaha.

This is just bizarre...can't wrap my head around this at all...wanna hear some truth in this

even if that's true i think Kiefer should mind his own business :rolleyes:

Brooke Shields is squaring off against Kiefer Sutherland ... and it's getting ugly fast.

Shields' reps tell TMZ the man Kiefer headbutted last night in no way did anything to Brooke that would have warranted the alleged attack.

As we reported, witnesses say Proenza Schouler designer Jack McCollough knocked Brooke to the ground at an after-party for the Met costume gala in NYC last night. But Brooke's rep say "nothing happened to her," adding "Jack did nothing inappropriate. It's not clear what caused Keifer to do what he did."

Witnesses say Kiefer went up to Jack and demanded he apologize to Brooke. Jack allegedly pushed Kiefer and Kiefer then headbutted Jack.

But Brooke's reps tell us Jack, who designs clothes for Brooke, "did absolutely nothing to her."

But here's where the plot thickens. We asked the rep, "Did Jack touch her?" Their response -- "We don't know."

We're told Brooke will be interviewed by cops tomorrow.
tmz.com

Sounds like Kiefer was just being drunk and disorderly.....
like the time he attacked the Christmas Tree....
and the time he dropped his pants in a restaurant....
Anyone seeing a pattern here?...:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
tmz update

Regarding the Kiefer Sutherland headbutting incident in NYC Monday night ...new details from law enforcement, and they back up Kiefer's story that Brooke Shields was in the middle of the spat that left designer Jack McCullough injured.

According to one law enforcement source, "Brooke was definitely involved." As we reported, Kiefer and witnesses say McCullough pushed Brooke and Kiefer stepped in and demanded he apologize to her. Kiefer's peeps say Jack pushed Kiefer, and the actor responded with a headbutt.

There are reports Kiefer was drunk at the time of the incident.

Law enforcement sources also tell us they have been in touch with FOX studios, asking for them to arrange a time when cops can interview Kiefer.

Yes how strange that Sutherland was even at the met, when i saw him tallking inside on the Style.com report video, i thought it was random.Funnily enough he was saying how kind Anna was to have invited him to the event. :lol: :wacko:

Sounds like Kiefer was just being drunk and disorderly.....
like the time he attacked the Christmas Tree....
and the time he dropped his pants in a restaurant....
Anyone seeing a pattern here?...:innocent:

Has anyone asked what the Christmas tree did to Brooke Shields to warrant the attack? :P

^ I believe Jack is a Leo :ninja: :innocent:

However, violence is not the answer ... how much more effective to gather reporters/columnists/photographers around and have them witness the apology--or lack thereof :wink: Embarrass the cad on Page Six ...

well i'm a leo but if even just bump into someone i always apologise. i dunno....it's really strange this.

and i agree,whatever the case,that's extreme measures.

as for kiefer's presence....apparently he's dating some style person at allure and i think that's why he was there.

edit: it just more and more strange with brooke's statement.

I am a Leo as well and am proud to say I have never head-butted anyone....
Though I have strongly had the urge.

^ I'm a Leo as well, and have never head-butted anyone & have always had a cordial relationship with all Christmas trees ... but I'm just sayin' ... a less evolved Leo might be rather stubborn, proud, and inflexible when confronted :wink:

Well rumors of the nose injury were greatly exaggerated...it's really only a small cut...:innocent:

Not say injuring other people is right, but I think if this happened between any two average, non-famous dudes in a bar, it would have all been forgotten by now. The thing about people in the spotlight is that anything that do or anything that they end up involved in, like this, tend to be greatly exaggerated.

jackmcculloughsplash207.jpg

Fashion designer Jack McCollough -- who was allegedly "head-butted" by actor Kiefer Sutherland in a club late Monday night -- sports a cut on his nose as he walks in New York Wednesday.
This is the first photograph of McCollough since the incident.
Earlier Wednesday, RadarOnline.com reported the altercation between Sutherland and McCollough was "under investigation", according to source within the NYPD. Published reports say Kiefer -- the star of FOX's hit drama 24 -- was apparently intoxicated when he got into an altercation with fashion designer Jack McCollough late Monday night at the SoHo nightspot SubMercer.
Witnesses say Kiefer was having a 2 a.m. conversation with actress Brooke Shields when McCollough bumped into the actress. The celebs were partying following attendance earlier in the evening at the Costume Institute’s gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
McCollough was quoted as saying Kiefer “was drunk and obnoxious” and “pulled this stupid wrestling move like a teenager,” slamming him in the face. MCCollough denied some reports that he suffered a broken nose but confirmed he received a small cut on his nose.
The NYPD could charge Kiefer with a misdemeanor and cops from the 1st Precinct in Manhattan are reportedly seeking him for his side of the story.
The NYPD source told RadarOnline.com: “What we have right now is a complaint by one of the people involved, which we are checking out. The District Attorney’s Office is aware of the investigation.”
In a strange twist, Shields reportedly said there was no exchange between the actress and McCollough, and the cause of Sutherland's outburst was unknown. Police were slated to interview the actress Wednesday about what happened, according to the Web site.
Shields is expected to speak to police today.
New York social blog Guest of a Guest reported that other stars, including Mary-Kate Olsen and Kirsten Dunst, witnessed the incident.
Sutherland, 42, is currently on probation in Los Angeles in connection with a drunken driving conviction. (Photo: Splash News)
Source: radaronline.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->